{1} Instructions

A/N: During this whole thing , Jack is in America

Jack's POV

"Thank you guys and I will see all you dudes..IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!" I finished my outro when I got a call from my boss. Instantly, my happy mood was gone, and I went into business mode.  "Hello, Boss." I say. I try to sound as confident as I can but honestly, I'm terrified of my Boss.

"Hello, Jack. I have another mission for you. I've contacted the others in the mission. All you have to worry about is picking them up. Just make sure to be at the location by 7 PM tomorrow night." He told me the location I would be taking the others to. I took a deep breath. "Yes, sir. I won't disappoint you." I said trying to be as calm as I could. "You'd better not." An'd with that, he hung up.

I tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. So, I decided to call Mark. I figure he'll know what to do. He always calms me down with his deep voice, gorgeous, chocolate brown eyes...

Mark's POV

I just got home from taking Chica on a walk when I got a call from my boss. Honestly, he's one of the only things I'm terrified of. I take a deep breath and answer it.

"Hello, Boss." I saw, trying not to sound nervous. "Hello, Mark. I have another mission for you. I've contacted the others in the mission. Just be at your spot by 7 Pm tomorrow night." I tried to sound as business-like as I could. "Yes, sir. I won't disappoint you." "You'd better not" He said, then hing up. I took a deep breath, trying not to panic. These missions really stress me out. But this one guy in our crew is really cute. At least I think he is. All 4 of us have to wear masks, so I don't know what he actually looks like.

Almost immediately after my boss hangs up, I get a call from Jack. Ahh, Jack. He's so adorable with his ocean blue eyes that you couldn't help but get lost in, and his Irish accent that anyone would fall in love with. I snap out of my daze and answer the phone. I immediately hear his shaky breathing and get worried.

"What's wrong?"I ask. "Can you come over?" he asks. "Of course. I'll be there in 5." Immediately after I say that he hangs up.

I fill up Chica's water and food bowl and say bye (I know she doesn't understand me, shut up) and head over to Jack's hotel. After one knock, he opens the door and hugs me. I hug back without hesitation. "Jack, what's wrong" I say pulling away to look at him. "Follow me and I'll tell you."he says and starts walking and I follow.

WORD COUNT: 468