Rock Me

Hey guys! This is our first story and we're kind of nervous so go easy on us?

Suggestions and constructive criticisms never hurt anyone! Does anyone want to help and make a cover photo? Ours isn't so good... XD

Enjoy :)

Chapter 1

"Alyssa!!! wake up" my moms yells. Why do I have to go to this stupid summer camp thing? Why can't I stay home like a normal teenager? I turn the shower on striping my pj's off while the water heats up. I let the water run down on me before I get cleaned up. When I got to my closet, I couldn't choose what to wear until I finally decided on a loose crop top with an infinity sign, some faded high waisted shorts, and my usual black Converse. I'm more of a calm, laid back teen. I have a love-hate relationship with food because if I eat to much, I have to workout, and I'm the laziest person in the world. No joke. My everyday makeup is BB cream and mascara. I like simple.. When I'm done getting ready, I check to see if I got every thing packed then head down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we arvive at the camp. I was anxcious to get out the car. I grabbed my belongings and headed to my new "room" which was actually a cabin type thing. I said my goodbyes to my mom and started unpacking.

"Hey" I heard a voice say once I enter the room.

"I'm Perry. Nice to meet you!"

"Hey, I'm Alyssa! Nice to meet you, too!"

Perry seemed nice and she's was way too gorgeous. She had amazing blue eyes that looked like the sky, medium length blonde hair that gave off an 'I'm effortlessly beautiful' vibe, and her skin was perfect! I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her. I mean of course I want us to be friends, but I look like hell compared to her! I mentally sighed and pushed my jealousy away and we start talking about where we're from. We chatted until we finished unpacking which took a tiresome 45 minutes.

"Maybe we should do some exploring and look around," Perry said.

I nod my head in agreement while putting my last item away. We looked around and every thing was nice but there was this one thing that caught my attention. It had amazing brown curly hair with the most beautiful emerald green eyes. This "thing" looked like a model who just walked out of a magazine... who is he? And why is this camp crawling with models?!!