Sis Pt. 1

Nobody's POV

Hero sat in class. He had been at school for the past 4 hours. Every minute felt so long for him.

As soon as he got comfortable and had closed his eyes. The bell rung, meaning the school day ended.

Hero sighed and shook himself awake. He stood up, grabbing his back pack and slinging it over his shoulder.

He walked out of the classroom and proceeded down the hallways along with everybody else.

As usual, everybody was being shoved and pushed around. He had to wait because the doorways were being crowded up with people.

As the doorway cleared. He finally managed to get outside. He walked over to his usual waiting spot and waited for his dad to come pick him up.

He may be 17 but his mother is very protective. So he has to deal with not being able to drive. His dad tried to talk his mom Into letting him get one but she proceeded to deny.

Finally Hero's dad arrived. He smiles and got into the passengers seat. His dad looks at him.

"Heh your little sister can't wait for you to get home." He told Hero and Hero just laughed and shook his head.

Hero's POV

Both me and my dad got home. I step out of the vehicle and walk towards the house. As I reached for the doorknob the door flew open revealing my lil sis.

"Hai big bro!" She shouted and embraced me with a large hug. I grin lightly and ruffle her hair since she doesn't like that.

She whined and pouts. "big brooo..." She whined out and swatted my hand away.

I ruffle her hair again before hugging her back. She smiled excitedly and snuggled her face up into just below my chest.

I wait for her to finish as our mom sighed and walked over. "Boundaries Mia." She told her and tugged at the back of the girls hair.

Mia looked up at our mom, going cross eyed. "Mom..?" She asked and blinked a couple times.

Our mom let go of Mia's hair and stood with a hand on her hip. "geez sometimes I worry about you.." Our mom said and Mia just giggled.

She quickly hugged me again but firmer. I look up at our mom and hug back. Mia giggles into my chest and looked up at me.

"Can I have ice cream?" She asked in that cute voice she does when she wants something. She also tilted her head to the side a bit.

Our mom shook her head and walked off to wherever. I look back at Mia and nod. "Sure. If you can reach the freezer." I say with a light smirk, knowing she can't reach it.

She pouts again. "Hmph!" She says and turns away from me. "You already know I can't reach it." She adds on and put her head high into the air with her eyes closed.

"Exactly. So it'd be a no." I tell her and she growled faintly. She whips around and kicks my foot before running off.

I fall silent and look at my foot. "..ow?" I say and shrug. I walk in and give my mom a hug before walking down the hall and into my room. I toss my pack in a corner and jump onto my bed, laying face down.

Mia's POV

I watch as big bro walked to his room. I'm not allowed in there so I found other ways to occupy the time.

I plop down at the couch and watch a bit of TV. Mommy walks over and sat beside me. She holds me close as I snuggle up into her belly.

She let out a sigh and asked me why I'm doing this. I look up at her with a look of curiosity and question.

"Mia you're 13. You shouldn't be acting like this. You need to start acting your age." Mommy tells me and I tell her I am. I sit up cross legged and look into her eyes.

Mommy shook her head and told me to tell the truth. To be honest, this is how I've been acting since the start.

I never learned how to properly say people's names. Big bro told me it's like an effect thingy in my brain.

I stay silent, not knowing what to tell mommy. If big bro knows, shouldn't mommy know to then?

Mommy was about to say something until daddy called her name. Mommy got up and walked off.

I wait before sneaking off to big bro's room. The door had been shut so I peeked through the key hole.

Big bro sat on his bed with his headset on again. He looks so cool with it on! It's even cooler when he talks into a little mic thing.

I think I made a noise because big bro paused his game and looked towards the door.

I squeak and close my eyes, hoping he didn't see me. I wait for 10 seconds before re-opening them. Big bro stood there with his game controller.

"Yo sis?" He question and knocked on my head lightly. I whine and cover my head. "yeeeess?" I reply and he tells me I shouldn't be stalking others.

I tell big bro that I was just being curious and saw him with his cool headset thing.

He nods and took it off. He placed it on my head and said I'm cool. I giggle now knowing that I'm cool and talk into it. "So cool!" I say and get jumpy with excitement.

Big bro chuckles lightly and took it back. I look up at him and hug him tightly again. I snuggle up into him as he hugged back.

Mommy calls our name as big bro picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I smile and cover his eyes with my hands.

..YO! X3 am I doing good so far..?! If yes. Tell me in teh comments. If no. Tell me in the comments also. XDD