I Cant Wait.

Nialls pov

Today is the day that I'm going to marry Jasmine. I've been her bestfriend for 23 years, and its time.

We've dated for 6 years, and she asked me to marry her.

She was the captin of the Sackville Flyers hockey team. We played againest each other when we were kids, and she made me realize that girls can play hockey. Heres how it happened;

I told her good game, but held her hand staring into her eyes. She was beautiful.  With that I skated off.

We both made our selves out of the dressing rooms, and she ran toward me. "Hey, do you need a drive, or something? Maybe my mom could drive us to my house, so we could hang out.." "A play date it is!" I chuckled

I always walked home, my dad was at work, and my house wasnt far. so I didnt mind. but today Instead I got a drive with Jasmine.

I noticed she was my nextdoor neighbor. "How come I dont see you at my school?" I asked breaking the silence. "I just moved to this house," she explained. "We got it as soon as we could, I was scarred in my other house."

We got out of her moms car and walked to her back yard. It was a nice 25°c spring day.

"Man do I ever stink, haha!" Jasmine said laughing.

"You sure do!" I smiled.

And with that we became best friends♥♡

°End of flashback°

The piano in the church started to play, and I knew Jasmine was almost here, she must look beautiful as always.

I waited at the front while everyone else had their camera ready. 20 minutes went by and I was getting frustrated.  "Where is she?" I asked her bestfriend. "She said she'd be here fifteen minutes ago. Niall, im worried,  she'd never be late for her wedding." "I know. I'm scarred too." I said nervously.