Facts 461--470

#461
The reason Remus and Tonks were killed was because Rowling, "wanted to kill parents" in the final novel to create, "an echo of what happened to Harry just to show the absolute evil of what Voldemort's doing...one of the most devastating things about war is the children left behind."

#462
Arthur Weasley's Patronus is a weasel.

#463
Some past Ministers of Magic include Perseus Parkinson, Eldritch Diggory, Albert Boot, Josephina Flint, and Raldolphus Lestrange.

#464
As it turns out, Sybill Trelawney has, "developed an over-reliance on alcohol", partly due to her, "underlying feeling of inadequacy."

#465
In 2019, Hermione will replace Kingsley Shacklebolt as the Minister of Magic.

#466
Professor Dumbledore has a scar over his left knee which is in the shape of the London Underground map.

#467
Harry occasionally gives lectures on Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.

#468
Quidditch is the most popular sport among witches and wizards only in Europe. In America, however, the sport Quadpot is preferred. In Quadpot, two teams with 11 players each compete against each other. The players place a highly explosive ball--the Quod--into a pot as quickly as possible. If the ball explodes before it is put in, the respective ball leader is eliminated until the end of the game.

#469 Professor Trelawney once had a husband, but their relationship fell apart after she refused to take his last name (which was Higglebottom)

#469
Professor Trelawney once had a husband, but their relationship fell apart after she refused to take his last name (which was Higglebottom).

#470
Dolores Umbridge was ashamed of her family. While her father was a wizard, her mother was a muggle and her brother was a squib. She blamed her mother for her brother's lack of magical abilities. Umbridge also denied any relation to her father, who had a lowly janitorial job at the Ministry of Magic.

A/N: Thanks for reading after many months of me not publishing. Your patience is truly appreciated! ❤❤ Don't forget to vote and comment! I'll be publishing a few more of these chapters untl I reach 500 facts. Then I think I'll end this book there :)

xoxo