Chapter 40

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I woke up because i felt something tickling my neck. It was Jungkook's breathing. I sit up slowly and tied my hair in a bun. I was feeling a little dizzy but it was manageable. I slowly stand up and make my way to the bathroom.

I took a shower straight away and get ready to go to work. I put on black jeans, a plain black long sleeve tshirt and black converse. Too lazy to put on any makeup so i decided to wake Jungkook up.

I hold onto his arm and shake him from left to right. "Baby, wake up."'- i said. He kept quiet.

"Wake up. I'm gonna make your breakfast. You better be awake when i'm done." - i warned. I went down to the kitchen and made him a simple breakfast. Which is pancakes and bacon.

I took 15 minutes doing them. When i'm done, i went to his room. I smiled once seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed, wiping his hair with a towel. I walk up to him and help him with it.

He stayed still. After that, i styled his hair. I just make his hair down. He look the cutest that way. "Thank you." - he said with a smile. We went to the dining table and had our breakfast.

When we're done, Jungkook left. I sighed. I make him worry so much. Let's just hope today will be good and won't spoil everything. I cleaned everything and head to my office.

Afternoon...

Since i heard the conversation between Jungkook and his manager hyung yesterday. I should give him a call. I dialed his number and waited for his answer.

After a few rings, he answered. "Hello? Yes Ji Sae?"

"Yes, manager-nim. I heard you're finding a makeup artist." - i said, playing with a pen that is on my desk.

"Ah yeah. Jungkook must have told you." - he said with a small giggle.

"Yeah. Well, if you're looking for one, i have one." - i said.

"Really?" - he asked.

"Yes. She have her certificates too. I'll give her a call and tell her to come to BigHit now." - i said.

"Great! Aigoo, thank you Ji Sae! You saved me." - he said, happily. I chuckled.

"You're welcome. So i'll call you later."

"Thank you Ji Sae!" - he thanked and ended the call. I dialed Byul's number and waited for her answer.

"Hello, Ma'am?" - she answered in her soft voice.

"Yes, Byul. So, do you have any plans today?" - i asked.

"Well, not really. Just as per normal, finding a job." - she said with a sigh.

"Stop finding them already." - i said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" - she asked.

I chuckled. "Byul ssi, i've found your dream job. Which is to be a makeup artist."

"Really?? Omg! Where? When?" - she asked, excited.