Let Me In -Zayn Malik-

~Zayn Pov~

 Its Halloween night and I'm going to a Halloween party with my friends.I picked my costume as a vampire with my white powdered face fake blood drips down my face and my sharped fangs. When I'm getting ready for the party I suddenly hear a loud honk coming from outside I turn off my bedroom lights and rush to the front door. I open the back seat car door and hopped in to be greeted by my friends Liam ,Harry , Niall, and Louis there were my best friend actually they always make me laugh and we always had a good time together. it was a coincidence because me and harry was both vampires. We arrived, there was crowds of people in there costumes. I got out the car we walked towards the spooky house there was this girl she was sittng on a bench across the yard I she was dressed as a vampire my eyes widen she looked like a real vimpire her face was pale and I knew it wasnt makeup it couldnt be other wise her face would look simliar to mines. She was glaring at me I waved but she didnt gester back "zayn come on!" louis yelled  making me turn to his direction when I looked back at where she was she was gone.I went into the house there were people taking shots getting drunk and having fun but i wasnt in the right mood to party. I kept having flash backs of the girl sitting on the bench.When the party was over niall asked me if i wanted a ride back home but I told him i'd rather walk. "Are you sure" niall said "its cool im sure i'll see you tomorrow". I was walkiing down the street going home but I was concert because i felt like someone was watching me. I stopped and turned and I saw someone with a red coat run in the bushes so I ran where i saw the red coat but there was no one there. When i arrived home I was struggling trying to take the white powder off my face but I heared a rare knock on my door. When I opened the door there was no one there I looked down there was a box I picked it up and brung it to the kitchen I opened it there was a note with a bloody rose. The note said Hi my name is Aria creepy night I saw you at the halloween party but you proably haven"t seen me I was going to come up to you but I was too shy and left but next time Kisses - Aria. I was laying in my bed thinking who would write that note to me my eyes started to droop I completely closed my eyes and let the drakness take over.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            In the morning I woke up from a strange knock at my door I got out of my bed and walk to the front door  and opened it. It was harry "Good Morning you wanna catch a coffee at starbucks" harry said " sure but let me get dressed".I went back in my room put on my pants and leather black jacket on I went back to the front door we walked towards the car but I turned and saw the same girl with the red coat from last night she went looked at me and quickly turned back and went into a house. I was wondering why she would do that when we got in the car we went to go pick up the rest of the boys when we arrived at starbucks we oredered large lattes and went to sit down. "what was going on last night zayn you were out of zone" liam said "oh its nothing"  I said quickly I didnt want him to know what happened last night I just wasnt ready to tell them. I looked out the window and I saw the red coat again either this girl is stalking me or im just seeing things. "guy's I need some fresh air" I quickly lied they nodded while liam gave me a strange look I ignored it and got up and made my way out of starbucks I looked around but she was no where in site I need to find her I started to walk down the street I was walking when I saw something red in the alley I walked in the alley and saw the girl in the red coat. so I ran across the ally and she started running when I got there she wasnt there but there was a cabin. I walked towards the cabin I tried to call Harry but there was no connection I opened the door and went in. "Hello is anybody here" I said couriously I went in the bedroom and there she  was standing there "hey" she said " was that you stalking me everywhere I went" "yes but i'm sorry if I scared you" no no its ok why didnt you just come up to me" "I was too shy". I walked up to her and touched her face and looked into her golden eyes but her face was so cold like I was touching a brick of ice I started to lean as she did wait what am I doing I dont even know her I pulled away " I have to go" I said then turned around and walked out the door.   

I was walking back down the alley and harry came towards me with the boys "where were you" niall said "I thought I saw someone I knew" I said nervously. we went back to the starbucks parking lot I was looking at the boys nervously hoping they wouldn't ask me more questions. when harry was droping me home I was asking myself why her face felted so cold we arrived at my house "see you later" harry said "bye.when I went inside I went in my room my things were scattered on the floor things were missing and there was blood dripping on the floor I followed the blood dripping it leaded me to my second room that I didnt use I opended the door slowly I looked in the room in shock there was a dead body laying on the floor I yelled and then I turned around and got knocked out with a brick by a guy with a army green gas mask suit on.When I woken there was blood dripping from my head and nose I was chained up to a chair. I couldn't remember anything it was cold all I had on was boxers and a sleeveless t-shirt. "HELP ME!!" I screamed multiple times then suddenly I heard footsteps it was the man that knocked me out. He walked  towards me and wiped the blood from off my nose and walked away he went up to the box that was across the basement he picked out a knife and walked towards me " PLEASE DONT KILL ME" I sceamed multiple times he aimed at me with the knife but he didnt stab me he turned around and walked away I was relivied but I was stiil scared.