Part 1

*Whitneys POV*
"Wake up Whitney!!" She hears her dad say as he quietly enters her room and attempts to wake her up. "Shhhhhh!!!!! I'm tryna sleep dad!" Whitney yells across the room. "I'm sorry but it's time for school child." Whitneys dad says back. "Great! Another day of being with idiots." Said Whitney. "But I'm your favorite idiot" said Whitneys bestie, Dixey, as she enters Whitneys room. She always comes over and gets ready with Whitney. "Ohh yeah you are." Whitney says back sounding annoyed. "Morning mood" asked dixey. "Of course" replied whitney. "What should I wear?"asked Bubbles.(that's a nickname Tyler❤gave Whitney in the 1st grade) "Considering it's the first day of 10th grade something really cute." replied Colby. (Nickname from Jacob since 1st grade) "How about my new joggers and Adidas jacket with a black shirt underneath?" "Looks cute I will wear the same but white." Replied Colby. "AYEEEE! besties twinning!"said bubbles.
*Skip driving to school*
"Hey Whitney!!" Tyler yells across the hall. They compare schedules and they have all classes together. "You look great today Whitney." Said tyler. "Awweeee thanks" Whitney can tell her cheeks start to turn red and she turns to Dixey and squeels. "Wassup Dixey!" Jacob yells across the hall. "Ohh bestfranns twinning."yelled Jacob. "Always" Dixey cutely replied. "By the way you look nice today." Said Jacob. "Uhh thanks" Dixey nervously replied.
*Skip 1st - 5th period*
Bell rings and everyone walks to their last class. Whitney, Tyler, Jacob, and Dixey all have art together. All 4 of them sit together. Whitney and Tyler in the left side(right beside each other) and Dixey and Jacob on the right ( beside each other). "So how have you been brownie?" (Aka Tyler)  "Good, but I have a question." Me being me I got shy and said anything for you. "I was wondering... If you would like to go skating with me tonight?" Tyler said happily. "I would love to!" Whitney squeels. "Great, hey would you do me a favor and see if Dixey would like to go with Jacob ?"said tyler. "Of course I will I'm sure she would love to go just as much as me." Carly couldn't help but over hear Whitney and Tyler talking about Dixey and Jacob. She has always had a crush on Jacob but Jacob has always thought she was a hoe. "I challenge you and Whitney to a dance battle." Said Carly and her friend. Dixey walked over and got Whitney and they killed it. First they did  juju on that beat, then we get turnt up, then hit the Quan, then last they did the steal her man challenge. All Jacob and Tyler did was stand behind us and yell AYEEEEEE! I'm guessing you can tell they won that battle.Whitney, Tyler, Jacob, and Dixey all ride the same bus. When they were walking to the bus Whitney and Tyler held hands and sat together on the bus. Dixey and Jacob did they same. When Dixey and Whitney let go of their hands and got off the bus Tyler texted Whitney.

From: Brownie ❤💍
Me and Jacob will be by to get y'all around 9.❤

To: Brownie ❤💍
Sounds great!! We can't wait.💙

                 *Tylers POV*
"Jacob I really like her!!"Tyler says. "Really because I like Dixey too." Jacob says. "Like I've been crushing on her for almost 10 years." Tyler said. "#Whyler💗 same here"said Jacob.
Tyler is thinking about how he is gonna get Whitney to be his. Suddenly his phone dings and it was Whitney. Just then he had the perfect idea. "Before we go skating we will go to Starbucks and I will go get her drink for her and as her name ima put Be Mine?"said tyler. "Aweeeeeeee"said Jacob.

                  * Dixeys POV*

So it's 8:30 and we are finishing up our hair and makeup. Whitney is on the phone with Tyler and he said they are about to leave so Whitney got all excited and now she is hyped. I'm texting Jacob and he said something about Starbucks before we go and Tyler also told Whitney. When Whitney asked why we were going to Starbucks he said "Because I have a surprise for you... Plus I know how much you like coffee."
                  *Tylers POV*
When Whitney answered the door the first thing I did was turn around and say "WOW BUBBLES LOOKS FREAKING HOTTTT!" quietly to Jacob. He quietly laughed and walked over to get Dixeys hand and lead her to the car. When I turned back around Whitney said "I heard that" then I said "So what if you did, it's true."  I grabbed Whitneys hand a led her to the car and whispered something in her ear. Next thing I know Jacob was taking pictures of me and Whitney and putting the on Twitter with the hashtag #Whylerisgoals💖. So I took a picture of them and posted it with the hashtag #Jixey! When I turned back around Whitney had fallen asleep holding my hand, I started to blush. I woke her up by saying "Wake up Princess" while Jacob did the same for Dixey. When we walked into Starbucks Whitney sat down at a table as I walked up and got her coffee. When I came back she was using the restroom and so I moved tables away from Jixey, and when she came back I handed her her cup. She looked at me in my eyes and said yes and started to cry a little bit. I told her how special she was to me and that I had had a crush on her since the first day of 1st grade. She told me the same thing and when I told her I've liked her since 1st grade and she said I have to! I said I love you and she said I love you more.
                   * Jacobs POV*
After Tyler texted me and said #Whyler is a thing I said #Jixey is about to be!!