Rules and Regulations

Please follow all rules and regulations.

1) Follow this account and Obsidian7

2) Add this book to your public reading list and to your library so that you can keep up with the updates.

3) Add this book to your library so that you know when the next assignment has been posted.

4) Only one book per member.

5) Fill out the form completely and correctly. You will be denied if you don't do so.

6) The lists of pairings, which are called Rosters, will be uploaded every Friday, and members are expected to complete their assignments by the next Friday.

7) Failure to complete assignment will result in a strike. Three strikes and you are out of the club.

8) Your comments should be constructive. Strictly no bullying. If you are facing such a situation, please PM us.

9) Your participation will earn you points. These points are necessary to win Book of the Week. For further information on how points are awarded, please check out the points chapter.

10) While commenting on your partner's chapter, please begin your comment with #unicorn. This will make checking easier. If you do not do so, you will lose points, your assignment will not be considered valid, and you will get a strike. If you want further explanation, please refer to the FAQs chapter.

11) After completing your assignment, comment #groupname done. Once you do so, an admin will check if you've done your duty. If they respond with a thank you, you're done.

12) If you've read all the rules till now, please put the word "unicorn" in the anything else section of the form.

13) Weekly Contests and Monthly contests are optional. However, Weekly Contests give you extra points while Monthly Contests give you a chance to be featured as Book of the Month.

14) You will be required to read and vote on 3 chapters of your partner's story. You also have to give two 2+ lined comments on any of the three chapters.

15) Please inform us if you want to change your book or username.

16) Please read the rules and fill out your form correctly.

17) It is compulsory to vote and comment on Book of the Week and Book of the Month.

18) People with no books currently published, ie Readers, are also welcome to join us.

19) Please inform us before going on hiatus or leaving the book club. Also make sure that you've completed you duties before you do so.

Thank you for reading all the rules! Please read the POINT TABLE chapter and the FAQs chapter.

We hope that you sign up for our book club! Have a nice day!