Torn between us....

As I get ready for bed savannah, my best friend, texted me asking if I'm staying with her Friday. "Yes" I texted back. As I lay my phone down I walk to my  and slip under my blue and white frilly covers and tried to sleep. I tossed and turned but nothing. I finally got comfy and slowly drifted to sleep.

-I woke up to my alarm blaring "stop and stare" by ~one republic~. I turned over and hit snooze walked to my bathroom rubbed my eye

s and jumped. My hair was in a dirty blonde bun. My emerald green eyes had mascara under them. And I looked horrible. I took my make up remover and removed my mascara and took my hair down then plugged up my straighter and let it heat up. As it was heating up I went to check my phone, I had a text from my mom. "Hey baby girl. As you know I am going to be in California a little bit longer. Tell me how it is in Georgia. Love you baby:*" I rolled my eyes. My mom was always gone. I hated it. I then laid my phone back down and walked over to my drawer and grabbed some yoga pants, a sweat shirt, and some socks and my boots. I laid everything on my bed and went back to my bathroom. I straighted my hair, put on a lil bit of eyeshadow and mascara and eyeliner then got dressed, grabbed my iphone5c(green), and ran downstairs. I got a pop tart and grabbed my bag and walked to Savannah's. It was the middle of April so it was cold/hot, so my whole walk there i was hottish. When I got there it was 7:20am. I knocked on her door and when she answered I gasped. She had her burgundy red hair straighted and had yoga pants with boots and a sweater her hazel brown eyes sparkled with gold eyeshadow. We both giggle at how we sorta matched. When the bus came at 7:25am. We hopped on and waited for the bus to arrive at school.

-at school me and savannah got many stares, people find it surprising how our schedules are the same, our outfits normally the same (but with a different colors scheme) hell people say we might as well be the same. Well me and savannah have been friends for for 8 years and we are 16 now so yeah.

-me and savannah began to walk to 1st period(math) when a guy comes around the corner and SMACKS into me. "Oh sorry--- Leslie  right?" He said "yeah. And it's fine." I replied. He looked up and as our eyes meet for a moment I was happy in school. His Icy blue eyes pinatrated their way down into my soul and his brown hair was spiked and he was just perfect. "What's your name again?" I said looking down so I don't blush. "William, but call me will" he said smiling."Are you in m--" I was interrupted by savannah grabbing me and pulling me into math. "What the fuck savannah!?" I said in a whisper yell as we took our normal seats in a four table group. "We could have been late. We are always late. Mr. Grimmer is soon gonna give us detention." Savannah said. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I watched will walk away from the door. All through math I didn't listen. I was to busy thinking of will. When we left I seen will. I ran up to him. "Hey. So um my friend and I are throwing a party tonight  and I was wondering would you like to come?" I said smiling. "Sure but may I have your number?" he asked. I blushed. But I gave it to him. Savannah came up behind me and once again interrupted me. "Leslie  my mom is coming to get us early." She said. "What! I thought she was going out of town with your dad." I said. Knowing if they didn't leave the party wasn't happening. "They are but they wanna see me 1st." She glared over at Will. "Are you coming?" she asked him. "Yeah. For leslie 'he answered looking at me. I blushed once more. "Okay" we said. Just then our names were announced over the intercom that we were to be leaving early.

- At Savannah's house I eat dinner with them and wait for her parents to leave. When they leave it is 10:30 and me and savannah start to get ready for the party. I curl my hear and wear a crop top that says "Wild Child" on it with some pleather high waisted shorts. And savannah wore her ruby red sequin crop top with white high waisted shorts and she left her hair straight. Around 12:00 all the guest were there doing shots and having fun. Will arrived around 1:00. When he came in he saw me and got jealous over guys drooling over me. He came over to me and picked me up by the waist. I slurred "Why a-a-are you mad bab-b-by" I laughed a little. "Nothing" he said and laid me on the counter. He put a lime in my mouth, poured some liquor in my belly button and did a body shot. Soon we were both drunk.

-I took will to My guest room. And on my way there I saw savannah and jake(football player) kissing in the couch. When we got tot the room Will grabbed me and flipped me over then began to take my shorts off. I didn't care. Then my lacy thong. I moaned and groaned as he made me feel amazing.  Our sweaty bodies rubbing and our lips connected we had the best connection ever. I sobered out in the morning yet I still remembered what happened.  I slowly got out of the bed and went downstairs to find Savannah laying on the couch Alone watching Mean Girls. "Hey" I said causing her to jump. "Don't do that Les. You know I'm easy to scare " she said glaring at me. I was about to sit down with her when William began trotting the the stairs. He had on just boxers while I was wearing a night gown. He looked at me and winked. "Why are you still in my house?" Savannah said glaring at him. " Sorry. Leslie was just so great last n--" Before he could talk I tackled him and laughed. he playfully kissed my neck. Savannah let out a loud groaned and rolled her eyes. Will sat with us and watched the rest of the movie.

-After the movie William got on his clothes , kissed me on the head and left. "What some pancakes? " I asked Savannah. "Sure." she said. I went to the kitchen and began making the mix. When the pancakes were done I laid some out to cool and ran upstairs to get my phone. When I got my phone there was a text from an unknown number on there. The text read "William may have you for now. But I'll have you forever."  I replied "Idk who this is but will you please leave me alone." I went back to kitchen ate,talked to Savannah, & then got dressed and started walking home. Savannah doesn't live but 5mins away from me. But A lot can happen in 5mins.

-As I walked home I had an uneasy feeling I was being watched. I decided to run through our friend MaKayla's yard to get on my street. Cause you see the way the streets are is there is a street of houses. then a road behind them houses and Savannah lives on the back road. while I live on the front road. When I got onto my street I saw that there was a black van coming down the road so I RAN as fast as I could. But I wasn't Fast enough. The van pulled up to me and a really buff dude about 19-21 got out and grabbed me into the van. I kicked and screamed and tries to hit him but nothing worked. He laid me in the seats and put some handcuffs on me. "Who are you?" I spat out with attitude. "I'm Riley " he said looking back at me. He had Blonde hair and blue eyes. And wasn't ugly. "Why did you take me? I'm 16. You're like 20. I don't understand why??"