Fiancé At Birth

Today you sigh as you sit inside the Fairy-Tail guild. Your father just informed you that you were engaged to someone you didn't know.  From what your father told you he was a mage in fairy tail like you but yet you knew there are a lot of guys.

       You just let your head hit the table as the Raijishu walk in. Laxus says, " I can't believe any parent would sign a contract to marry their children since birth it's not right."

        Your mouth is open in horror as you hear Freed say," I'm just worried I wont embarrass my family, because I'm shy around women.  But she's a member of Fairy-Tail so I'm glad about that."

          Lucy walks over as your pounding your head into the table. Lucy says,"(your name) are you okay?"

           You sigh and shake your head then say," No I'm engaged now, by family contract.  I'm not very pleased but I also think it could be worse."

             Lucy smiles and says," I think it's nice either way. Do you know him?"

               You sigh and shake your head 'no'. She notices your eyes and sighs and says,"when do you meet him?"

                  You sigh and say," All I know from what they my father says he's from fairy tail.  But not a time to meet."

                     She thinks then says," They must think you two have meet before then."

                      You sigh and say," May have to ask Hibiki for help since I don't know them or who it is."

                       She nods and says," May help. But maybe Levy would be able to dig something up too. Since it's inside fairy tail. "

                         You nod and Levy says," I can try."

                         Freed walks over and says," I doubt you'll need too."

                         You look up saying," Your Freed Justine?"

                          He nods lightly, then says," Your, (your name), yes?"

                          You nod and Freed looks you over. He then says as he walks away,"Your average. "

                         At this you growl. You hated being sterotyped. Being Mavis' granddaughter didn't make things easy on you. You hated how pretty you looked so tyou hid it.

                        The next day you walk in in a red dress up to your knees. Your hair down on ringlets and a pair of knee high laced high heels.

                          Everyone paused as you walked in. Freed swallows hard and you look at your watch,whispering one as a pretty young gentleman in his late 30s to early 40s walk in. You walk over saying," Daddy!"

                         Everyone pauses and he smiles as he pats your head softly. He then says," oh since I'm here your mother left a locket passed down from your grandmother to her now to you. I thought you'd like it since it has Fairy-Tails symbol on it and a picture of your grandmother in it."

                        Master Makarov notices the locket and says," That was Mavis locket! The 1st Fairy-Tail guild masters locket. It's only passed down through her family.  So that means your her granddaughter?"

                      You nod and say," Yes I'm Mavis' granddaughter.  My mother who's deceased was her daughter."

                       Makarov then says," Ah yes I heard about her death, it was very unfortunate. "