Santas short stories

OK I know what it says in the title but I'm an elf named Marshall the book that I'm writing in well basically the cover just had the title Santa's short stories.OK enough about that let me tell you how Santa tried to ruin Elf Christmas.(FYI elf Christmas is when the reindeers instead of sitting around on their lazy butts actually get up and make a toy and we actually get a toy for once.)And Christmas would have probably have been ruined if it weren't for yes me.Okay it was (elf)Christmas morning and no elf had to work their hats off.My mom was sitting near the fire drinking hot cocoa looking at my stocking with a handmade picture of Santa on it I loved it (until I found out what he was up to then threw it away.)I went to visit Santa you know see how the big guy was doin."Hello" I said walking into his office... he wasn't there.I wonder I thought.I saw something on his white board I thought it was the presents for next year but as I got closer I saw a plan in a very specific order.

1.Fly over every house in elf village

2.Climb down every chimney

3.steal every elf and become ruler of the north pole

Oh no!I think you can guess what I did.Well I ran out of his office and told everyone I knew about his evil plan.Unfortunately know one believed me. So I sat in the snow waiting and waiting til I saw Santa. At 1:30 I finally saw him.I took four snowballs and aimed them right at his sleigh but before you could say super-cala-fragile-istik-expee-ala-dotous he dropped two EVIL elfs from his sleigh I wasted three of my snowballs on each.Then he put his sleigh to a stop and ran.It took about twelve hits but he was knocked unconscious. So you can guess where he is now yep in timeout for two days.And that's how I saved Christmas.