The importance of anaerobic exercise

Anaerobic fitness is the force component of physical fitness in general, which likewise includes at least two other necessary elements: aerobic fitness (the part of cardio-vascular resistance) and joint mobility. Speed and skill are native qualities and they are not very appropriate for the health state which is the main issue in mass fitness, the one meant to keep the body in good shape.

The function of anaerobic training programs is developing the force, the fortifying of the body or the muscular mass. When only force or muscle fortifying is planned, there are situations. The typical example for these circumstances is provided by the sports organized in classifications, in which physical force (with the interdiction of going over a particular limitation of weight) is tested. Growth of muscle mass figures out increase of force and fortifying of the skeletal muscles. In this case, the physical fitness programs are extremely much like body structure trainings, without being followed by the amazing, yet hazardous changes, particular to body structure.

The purpose of anaerobic fitness is uniform, unified and well balanced development of all the muscles, without overlooking their functionality. This last idea is important for making a clear distinction between fitness and the tendencies, often times egotistical, materialized by body building specialists. The sportsperson who uses up physical fitness wishes to have the ability to and is able to do something with his muscles, more than revealing them in contests or in different other celebrations and locations (disco, swimming pool, clubs, etc.).

One of the crucial characteristics of anaerobic fitness trainings is the use of basic programs, throughout which all or almost all the muscles are worked out in one training session. In body constructing the programs are divided and trainings are concentrated whenever on one, two or at most 3 groups of muscles; while in physical fitness one training can be concentrated on a specific location, but it does not leave out the various other muscles, which will benefit, directly or indirectly, of at most one workout for each group of muscles. In this manner, the programs are not exceedingly long; they take about one hour and fifteen minutes; hence the catabolic faze is prevented; this generally appears in long training sessions (two hours or even more).

Another method of lowering the time of training is doing super-series whose object is to train two antagonistic groups of muscles (chest and back or triceps and arms, etc.). The intensity of the training can be considerably increased: many muscles can be trained in a brief time.

The weekly frequency of the training continues to be the same (3 sessions); so the aerobic stage can be covered in the cost-free days. If only 3 and even 2 regular sessions are possible, blended programs can be embraced: after the anaerobic fitness, always done at the start of the session, 15-20 minutes of aerobic fitness are included for balancing the two stages (anaerobic and aerobic). In this case, also, training should not take longer than one hour and a half; otherwise the stage of catabolic procedures is initiated ñ a stage in which muscles 'self-cannibalize'.

Anaerobic fitness is recommended to all somatic types, with specific differences of method of training.

Whens it come to mezomorphic and ectomorphic kinds, all the series (3 or 4) carried out on the same equipment needs to be completed, then the device and the group of muscles which is trained should be altered at the same time. This system is likewise called 'workshop training'.

When it come to the endomorphic type (the overweight), circuit training is chosen: the group of muscles trained is changed after every series and the entire circuit have to be duplicated three or four times. Due to the fact that an aerobic part is presented by not having breaks in between series and a little increasing the heart frequency, this type of training consumes more calories.

Development of muscular mass through physical fitness programs can not surpass one weight classification (5-6 kg), however they do not misbalance the various other motion parameters.

In this case, the fitness programs are extremely similar to body building trainings, without being followed by the incredible, yet harmful changes, certain to body structure.

One of the important attributes of anaerobic fitness trainings is the use of general programs, during which all or nearly all the muscles are worked out in one training session. In body developing the programs are divided and trainings are concentrated every time on one, two or at the majority of 3 groups of muscles; while in fitness one training can be focused on a particular location, however it does not exclude the various other muscles, which will benefit, straight or indirectly, of at many one workout for each group of muscles. If only 3 or even two regular sessions are possible, blended programs can be embraced: after the anaerobic fitness, always done at the start of the session, 15-20 minutes of aerobic physical fitness are added for stabilizing the two phases (anaerobic and aerobic).

Si deseas leer mas recomendaciones te invitamos que visites [http://bicicleteando.com/ ].