The Little Red Girl Who Lived In The Hood

Once upon a time, there was a poor girl who robbed people for her mom and grandma. Then one day, her mom told her to visit her grandma to see if she still had her medicines, in case the girl packed her grandma's medicines and went to her grandma's house. While the girl was walking through the woods she asked "Why the hell would grandma live in the middle of the fucking woods?"

~Time skiped~

The girl was halfway to her grandma's house then a wolf jumped out of the bush "Far from home, ain'tcha little girl?" the wolf asked "Uuuh, I guess.. anyways can you get the hell outta my way cause.. I'm in a hurry sooo." the girl replied and walked around the wolf then continued walking. Later, the girl was walking near the house then the wolf comes out behind a tree "Where are you going? Gonna go give granny muffins?" he asked "Close but, no I'm not giving her muffins I'm just checking on her." she replied again. After the girl left, the wolf thought 'if the girl is going to her granny's then maybe I'll get her.' then he chuckled 'I can't wait to eat her up.'

A/N- Wait til he gets to her house ;)

So, the wolf went to the girl's grandma's house and knocked on the door "Oh for god's sake, who is it?" the grandma yelled "Uh, its me.. your granddaughter." the wolf squeaked "You got my medicines?" grandma asked "Uh, yes

I will continue for... until I go to school again

Btw the title is The Little Red Girl Who Lived In The Hood