Virtually In love.

It all started with a simple ‘Hi’

Len: Hi!

Jul: Ello.

My heart started to beat rapidly at that time, he was the first person to say Hi to me over the internet. After some time I met some of his internet friends they were really nice to me. They are Yuya, Tiara, Maria, Ivan, Hana, and Frederick. I’m really grateful that I’ve met Len, probably because if it wasn’t for him, I’m probably no one in the internet. From all of my friends, I think Len is my close friend hence I’ve known ALMOST everything about him his dislikes and likes, what are his favourite food, his favourite song, etc. except for the fact that I still don’t know his ‘real name’ or what does he look like. Now it’s almost a year since I’ve met them, and I’m having this weird feeling when I’m chatting with Len. Like, having this fluttery feeling in my stomach, I can’t stop thinking about him even though I still don’t know what he look like, and getting anxious and nervous at the same time.

Oh god, don’t tell me…that I’m…in love with him?!

Haa~ How is this happening?! I…I…I- Urghhh No, this is just puppy love! I’m sure it will fade away after some days…yeah, it will.

~7 months later~

No good. I’m still in love with him…this is the first time that I’ve fallen for someone. I thought to myself, looking bored while staring at my news feed. I sighed and glanced at my clock 6:20 am I guess I should go to school now.

Ah! That’s right I haven’t introduce myself have I? The name’s Julchen, Julchen Maxino. I’m a shut in and always infront of my computer. Though, my parents are alright with it as long as I maintain my grades! 15 years old, a grade 9 student studying in East Beilschmidt National School.