Harry Imagine

Harry's POV

After many months of sneaking glances at her, watching her do those cute little things, I have finally began to notice that it can't stay like this forever. I need to tell her and I can't wait any longer. I know guys flirt with her, maybe she just thinks they are being nice.

She doesn't seem to know the affect she has on me. Just by smiling I just want to know for once that maybe I caused that smile. She is clumsy but I find it adorable. The way that she can just be standing there and all of a sudden be on the ground.

I always have the urge to go and pick her up and ask her if she is okay and kiss away her pain. But then I remembered, she doesn't know who I am, I'm a nobody. She doesn't know about my secret love for her. I love all her little things, yes I know I just quoted One Direction but in a time like this I don't care.

In gym while she makes weird noises and funny faces with her friends I laugh to myself. Maybe one day that could be us making faces at each other and laughing about it. I just wish things could go as well in real life as they do in dreams.

Once the gym teacher does attendance we go outside for a quick run before volleyball . Once we get outside I start to lightly jog to set my pace to I don't get cramps. I look around to see that I'm in the front, setting a distance from everyone else. Once I start my second lap I'm passing all the lazy fucks who walk the whole way.

Then turn around and notice that Abi is right behind me, once she passes me she slows down a little. Letting soft huffs of air to come from her mouth. She must be tired due to her slightly heavy breathing. I slow my pace to match her's glancing at her quickly. Taking in the small glisten of sweat on her forehead and cheeks slightly tinted red.

Once we round the corner I see her shift weird, causing her to then fall to the ground with a loud shriek falling from her lips. I stop abruptly to see what happened. I could see the tears in her eyes threatening to spill.

I wanted so badly to rest my hand on her cheek and sweep away her tears. But I can't, not now at least. I could see a couple of guys running over to see Abi, but right now I wanted to be the one to make her feel better.

Not those ass' who only like her because she is "hot". I swiftly take her in my arms to the gym teacher before she excuses us to see the nurse. I shift her in my arms, having difficulty with the door.

After finally getting through I tell the nurse what happened while setting her gently on the bed. I could tell by the mascara streaks down her face that it must hurt a lot.

After the nurse does a couple of things she tells Abi that she sprained her ankle and will have to go home. So I offer to take her home. I run upstairs to her locker, spinning the knob until it clicks open. Grabbing the books she asked me to, her coat and scarf. Before jogging back downstairs.

Once I get there she is sitting up waiting patiently. She hops down before grabbing on to my hand for support. She is taking forever so I scoop her up in my arms once again and jog down the stairs to my car. I open the door and set her down in the seat. Before closing the door and jogging to the other side.

I turn up the music after asking where she lived. She lives about a street over from where I live. I easily find the place. While she is softly humming to the music, 'God she is perfect'. Once I pull into her driveway she tries to hop before giving up and waiting for me to help her.

While looking in her grey eyes I can tell that she is hurting. Not being able to go anywhere without someone. But I'm glad that I'm that someone. Once at the door she slides her bag down my arms searching for the keys. Softly biting her lip in frustration.

I just want to be able to spin her around, rest my hands on her hips and gaze into her eyes before leaning in, whispering "You're beautiful" against her lips before kissing her. Before slowly pulling away and kissing her forehead and suggest to watch movie and eat ice-cream for the remainder or the day.

She finally finds them, pulling them out and pushing it into the keyhole before turning and clicking open. She suggests that I come inside for a while considering I helped her with all this. She hops to the couch nearly falling on the way there but I caught her in my arms before she fell.

I also couldn't bare to see her anymore hurt than she already is.

I walk to the kitchen before searching the freezer for an icepack. After finding I wrap it in a towel and walk to the living room to see her snuggled up with blankets and pillows with her foot resting on the table.

I walk over before setting the ice on her ankle and sitting down awkwardly on the couch. She asks me if you want some blankets, before I could say yes she had pulled me over before pulling off half of the blankets and handing them to me. I cuddle up with them due to how cold I am. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt isn't a good idea especially in November.

After begging me to get her food I give up and go to the kitchen before yelling "What do you want" she replies with a loud " I want food"

Well obviously, I got that the first time when she was begging me to get her some. I guess we are having ice cream and popcorn.

Once the popcorn is popped and ice cream is scooped I walk back out and hand her, her ice-cream. Before setting the popcorn in the middle of us on the couch. She mixes it together before swirling it around then pulling it in her mouth.

While she searches for the remote I stare at her. Its a beautiful sight, no make up on, chilling, and not giving a shit. Its nice, even though we barely know each other it seems the opposite. Like we have known each other for years.

As she grabs the popcorn while staring at the tv which is a re-run of Friends. As she dips it into her ice cream before bringing it to her lips.

I stare like a total creeper but who cares, she is beautiful.

I make a disgusted look while she puts it in her mouth smiling. Her eyes leave the tv and focus on me. While giving me a confused look, shifting her weight.

I begin to question what it would actually taste like, popcorn and ice cream? Together? Seriously? Thats nasty. But before I could say anything she is pushing a piece of popcorn covered in ice cream into my mouth.

'Okay' I mumble against her fingers before opening my mouth while she pushes in the food. It tastes pretty disgusting to be honest. But if she likes it whatever, as long as I don't have to eat it.

As she scoots closer to me I open my arms as she sits on my lap and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck. I shift my head so I can kiss her forehead, it might seem wrong to her but for me it feels right.

As a sad part comes when Pebe and Rachel get into a fight she yells at them to make up while I laugh at her enthusiasm. I started twirling her hair in my fingers as she continued to watch her show. As her hair clouds her vision I take it and push it behind her ear before kissing her cheek.

Which burns under my lips almost instantly. She then turns which connects out lips together. She slowly pulls away before I rest my forehead against hers. Before whispering what I have wanted since the first day I saw her.

"Abi will you be my girlfriend?"

She ponders about it for a couple seconds but seems to be hours. Before replying with a sharp but giddy 'Yes'