Earthquakes ±~± Chapter 1

Percy's POV

I Was Just About To Sit Down And Read A Greek Book, Yeah Don't Judge, Annabeth made me Promise to do it, The Poseidon Cabin shook. I Grabbed Riptide In Pen Form And Then Ran To The Archery Field Where Chiron Was.

" Why Hello Percy. And I Already Told You Percy, No You Can't Aim For Somebody And End Up Shooting That Octavian Kid From The Roman Camp. " Chiron Said.

" No, Chiron. It's Not That. The Poseidon Cabin is shaking. " I Said.

Then Suddenly, I Saw Annabeth Running Towards Us. " Chiron! The Athena Cabin's Shaking Like There's An Earthquake! "

While I Put My Arm Around Annabeth's Waist, I Tried To Think Of How This Could've Happened.

Then It Hit Me. There Was Only One God That Could Do That. Well, According To What I Know.

" Poseidon. " I Spoke.

" Ah, Yes Percy. One Of Your Dad's Nicknames Was Earth Shaker. I Must Go To Olympus And See What Is Going On. May- "

Chiron Got Cut Off With A Loud Thud Coming From He Athena Cabin. All Of The Athena Kids Were Outside, Looking To See What Happened To Their Cabin.

The Top Of The Porch Was Down And Broken, And A Few Of The Columns Were Destroyed.

And Then There Was Another Loud Thud, This Time Coming From My Cabin, And We All Shot Our Heads  There. The Same Damage Was Made, Except For The Columns. What, You Think Poseidon Would Destroy His Cabin At Camp Half Blood? And After Seeing His Cabin At Camp Jupiter For A Truth Or Dare Game? Fat Chance.

" Chiron, It's Going To Be Hard To Get In The Athena Cabin, But I Think We Can Manage. " Said Annabeth.

" My Cabin Too, Chiron. " I added. " Oh, And I'll Come With You To Olympus. "

" Me Too. " Annabeth says. " Maybe I Could Tell Leo To Fix That. Yeah. Hey Chiron, When Are We Leaving For Olympus? "

" Annabeth Dear, Percy, Who Said You Were Coming? " Said Chiron. We Just Stared At Him.

" Oh Alright. You Can Come. We Will Leave In Fifteen. " Chiron Agreed. "Now If You'll Excuse Me, I Have An Archery Class To Attend To. " So He Turned Back To Teaching.

Annabeth Turned To Me And Kissed Me On The Lips. " I've Been Wanting To Do That For A While. Ugh, Chiron And His Anti-PDA Rules. Soooo, Wanna Help Me Find Leo? "

I Shrugged. " Sure. Why Not? " I Replied.

We Ran To Leo's Cabin, And The Whole Way I Kept Thinking About What Happened To Dad And Athena. But We Had No Idea What Was In Stored For Us.