1: Subscribers and Skeleton Subscribers

EDITED 8/24/19

Y/N= Your name

Y/C/N= YouTube Channel name

It was a bright yet cool morning and you were inside your newly purchased house. You had just moved in a day ago and just woke up. You immediately grabbed your phone off of your nightstand and opened it up and saw your lock screen was covered in thousands of notifications. You thought, What happened? Did somebody die? Why do I have so many notifications, no one ever texts me. You start to scrolling through them.

CoolSkeleton95 Subscribed

ALPHYS Subscribed

Strongfish91 Subscribed

A lot more subscribed too. Wow why are so many people subscribing??? You were astonished you've only posted a few videos and you already have over 5k subscribers. One name stood out to you legsohotitfryaneg Mettaton your favorite star for a long time had just subscribed to you. He is part of the reason you moved here to Monsterville, a monster community that was formed after the monsters escaped Mt. Ebott.

You shrieked in excitement that he, your idol, subscribed to you. (I did this when Thomas Sanders followed me on Instagram I screamed and jumped up and down.) You turned on the TV to your favorite channel, MTT News. Mettaton was talking about social media and a picture of you came up. Mettaton said, "oh! This is a fabulous channel! You should check out her videos! She's adorable, funny, and sweet. Her channel is Y/C/N you should totally subscribe!" At this point you were squealing. Oh my goodness that's why!!! You watched the rest of his show.

After his show was over, you began to unpack the rest of the stuff you didn't yesterday. After a while of doing that you got tired, got a drink, and sat down at your computer to edit a video you finished filming before you moved. You hadn't posted in a while so you had to get this out soon. You lost track of time untill you looked at the clock and it read 5:32 PM.

You suddenly heard your door bell ring. You walked to the door and peaked through the peephole. It was two skeletons. One was tall and lanky, he seemed to be wearing some sort of costume. The other was short and stout and wearing a blue hoodie and basketball shorts. The tall one was holding a container and shouted, "HELLO NEW HUMAN NEIGHBOR!" That's why they're here. You open the door and welcome them in. "Greetings human! I am the great Papyrus and this is my idiot brother, Sans." The tall skeleton who is Papyrus says. Sans replies with, "Don't you mean numbskull?" Papyrus expression changes in a flash from a joyful one to a very agitated one. "SANS! Stop it with the puns!"

The short skeleton just chuckles and greets you,"Hey home slice bread slice! I'm your new neighbor Sans. You could say I'm SANSational!" he then asks for your name, "Oh sorry, it's Y/n, nice to meet you too." Sans has a look of recognition, "you're y/c/n,right?" Papyrus also realizes too, "Oh my goodness you're y/c/n I'm a big fan but not as big of a fan as Mettaton. He told me about your channel first!" Papyrus then shoves a container in your hands and provides the explanation that it's spaghetti. "Do you like spaghetti? I made some just for you!"

You fully take the spaghetti and say, "Thank you, and yes I love spaghetti!" Papyrus jumps in joy and yells, "I must go make you more spaghetti now, y/n!" You don't object as you're hungry and haven't had dinner, he runs into your kitchen. You look to see what Sans is doing. He made his way to the living room and turned on the TV. You sit next to him and watch until you guys hear, "Dinner is ready!!!" You and Sans both got up and went to go eat.

-Timeskip till you guys are done eating-

Sans looks as if he is going to fall asleep at any moment so you say, "You guys can crash here for the night if you want." Sans gives you a smile, thanks you, and lays on the couch falling asleep instantly. You grab a blanket and tuck him in. He looks peaceful while sleeping. You look at Papyrus and ask him to help set up an air-mattress. You guys inflate it and put sheets on it and blankets. Papyrus lay down and says goodnight. You go upstairs to your room, change into pjs, and lay in bed. Wow today's been a great day. With another thought you fall asleep wonder what's awaiting you tomorrow.

(A/n this was my first ever book on Watt-Pad. Now 768 words)