1

"Move Liam, now!" Gus shouted, ordering Liam to move off the piano chair. It was time for piano practice and Liam had taken the piano chair a while ago since most of the chairs in the house were outside for the party in a few hours time.

"Fine," Liam muttered and got up. Gus then proceeded to start playing the piano when Carmen appeared behind him. She was in her usual pink dress that described her personality and beside her was Tee. Tee sat down on the chair when she noticed Carmen's pretty bracelet tucked nicely on her hand.

"Oh it was from Mum, to make up about last week." Carmen sighed and rolled her eyes. Her mother never turned up to meet her, despite she arranged visits herself. Instead she gave Carmen a present to make up for it.

"Please be quiet!" Gus snapped, turning his head around to see the girls. They were silent but Gus was being snappy today. He hesitated and muttered a simple "thank you," and continued. The girls got up, walked into the kitchen when they spotted Tyler with a blueprint. He was up to his usual tricks again and by the sounds of it, he was going to do something to Carmen. The pair bickered often ever since Carmen was in Burnywood and he stole her clothes, Carmen always seem to never forget that time. She got her own back and when Tyler came to Elm Tree House, she and Elektra stole mine and Tyler's clothing and not knowing that the lighter was in fact fireworks, the clothes blew up and Tyler hated Carmen for that.

"What are you doing?" Tee asked Tyler as he scanned the blueprints. He paused for a second then shot up, taking the blueprints and walked off. Tyler seemed to be a bad mood. Still the girls didn't let that upset them so they walked off and paced upstairs.