The Hate is Real or Is It?

Once Upon A Time does not belong to me but to the best director who made this show....  Alrick Riley!! But enough of wasting time, time to start the show.

We all know the stories of Peter Pan when we were young children right? The heroic boy who never wanted to grow up, well sorry to crush the dream but this isn't the fairytale story you grew up with but a dark and scary tale of a boy who never wanted to grow up.

Hook's P.O.V

Today is a great day in Neverland.. ha who the bloody hell am I trying to fool? Never ever has there been a "great day" in Neverland, Neverland is the cruelest place I've been to. It is a island filled with horrible boys especially ugh, just rattles me bones to even think of him Pan and yes the one and only Peter Bloody Pan the cruelest,rudest and arrogant lad I've ever met. I'll take the damn crocodile over this Pan any day of the week.

Peter Pan's P.O.V

Neverland is the best place I could be right now.With my lost boys hunting all day today and there's nothing to do soo why not bother my favorite pirate, Hook ( note the sarcasm.) I flew over to Hook's ship The Jolly Rodger and guess what the captain wasn't to be found maybe to- actually nevermind I see him taking off his shirt and go diving head first into the water below his ship.

Hook's P.O.V

I'm bored so I said to myself screw it let me go for a swim so I did. I took off my shirt and shoes then I jumped in the water. The water was cool and relaxing to me. I was swimming toward the surface till I saw something shining down below. I came up for air then immediately dove straight down.

I reached the bottom to where I saw the shining light from and then when I got closer it moved, I looked around me to see it but couldn't find anything till I heard something singing at the surface with the shining light. I swam to the surface and saw Pan.Once I did I was about to attack him but stopped when he took a deep breath and sang a beautiful melody that could even rival a mermaid .All I could was stare in wonder,heartbeat going faster and face feels warmer.

Peter Pan's P.O.V

Once the captain was under the surface again I called forth my shining that's what I call it. Shining is a silver necklace with yellow pendent that has the power

to make a person forget or take away memories that a person doesn't want anymore

to make a person forget or take away memories that a person doesn't want anymore. I didn't want to use it yet,though I will have it for safe keeping though. Mermaids are some tricky bastards and are not to be taken lightly in any shape or form. Since I'm bored let me pass the day by singing a few songs I've heard while I was visiting Earth.

Give us this day all that you showed me
The power and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Give us this day all that you showed me
The power and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Give me all the storybook told me
The faith and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

And they said that in our time
All that's good will fall from grace
Even saints would turn their face in our time
And they told us that in our days
Different words said in different ways
Have other meanings from he who says in out time
Give us this day all that you showed me
The power and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Give me all the storybook told me
The faith and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

And they said that in our time we would reap from their legacy
We would learn from what they had seen in our time
And they told us that in our days
We would know what was high on high
We would follow and not defy in our time

Give us this day all that you showed me
The faith and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Faithless in faith
We must behold the things we see

Give us this day all that you showed me
The faith and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Give us this day all that you showed me
The power and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Give me all the storybook told me
The faith and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes

Give us this day all that you showed me
The power and the glory
'Til my kingdom comes
By-Ultravox Song-Hymn

I felt a presence behind me and I was right Captain Hook floating behind me I turned and lied down on the rock again till I realized if he was behind me then this little mother- I was cut off from my train of thought when Hook suddenly spoke to me saying " I won't speak of this.. ordeal only if you tell me what that shining thing is." "Deal." I said quickly and quietly I added that the necklace is for erasing memories that aren't wanted. He nodded and swam away. Is me or did it suddenly get rrreeeaaallllyyy smoking red peppers hot?

End of chapter 1 hope you enjoyed it my fallen angels. I know my grammar isn't the best still working on that anyhow thanks for reading. Bye😈 for you Medusa_2Devil8 ha Bye now. ✌🏽