Prologue

I kick. I writhe. I scream. But it is all useless. They are just too strong. "Keep that up and you won't get to enjoy the view down," smirked the taller, more muscular man in black. Yes I know, the men in black is very cliche. I'm just describing how they look. As far as I can tell, also their souls. "I'm not getting a very good view back here anyway," I retort. The other man in black chuckled. He was shorter and not nearly  as muscular. He was extremely fast, though. After all, he did catch me.
     The taller man in black was carrying me down a spiral flight of stairs. Then, when we reached what I guessed was a dungeon, he picked a cell he thought I would like and threw me in. Just saying, I really did not like that cell. My head hit the cold, stone floor with a thud. A really painful thud. I fell into unconsciousness.
     When I awoke, the sun was setting. it felt like a thousand hammers were pounding on my skull. Gradually, I started to hear a high pitch  shrieking noise. I thought it was just my aching head. I closed my eyes and lay my head down on the cold floor. The sound wouldn't stop. After finally having enough, I slowly stood and stumbled over to the small window. My heart skipped a beat and I went pale. A funnel of wind and debris was spiraling toward my cell.
     Well now that I have your attention, my name is Trinity. I am a twelve year old spy, and I grew up in Earlville, Maryland. Look it up, it's a real place. As a little kid, I always loved to pretend I was a spy. Well, now my dream has come true. My whole entire family are spies. The agency I work for (sorry, I can't tell you the real name) has never had a child spy. They have never trusted me to with a real mission, until recently. Unless going to Starbucks to pick up coffee counts.
     In this book, I have decided to write down all of my adventures. Someday, I hope, it will be full. But I'm not quite there yet. Now, you will hear all about my first mission. We will start at the beginning.