I've missed this

A/N
Hey guys, hopefully you've come from Goldendays_ but if you haven't, the story is... i wrote smut on that account, my friends found it and told everyone at my school... it wasn't fun. I've chosen to keep writing smut because I know my readers like it. Okay so here we go.

Your POV
Today was end of tour and Brendon was so excited to come home, it feels like forever since I've seen him. I was on the couch re watching the series "true blood" and just relaxing with the dogs. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, a message from Brendon had popped up.

B- baby I've missed and I miss "having fun" with you.
You- Brendon are you hinting something
B- be ready 😈.

I grabbed my phone and ran up stairs, took off my pjs and tried to find the sexiest/cutest underwear I could. I put them and on and went to the drawer, I took out the candles. I lit them and put them on the bed side tables, I dimmed the light to put the room in a more appropriate ambiance. I heard the front door swing open and bags drop, followed by running up stairs. I ran to the bed and got comfortable, the bedroom door flew open. "I have been waiting all week to do this" Brendon said with a slight smirk on his face.

He started to take of his belt and undid his pants, he unbuttoned his shirt and took off everything... he was left in his underwear. He seductively got into the bed and hovered himself on top of me, he started to kiss my neck. Every kiss he made left slight bruises, I let out a soft moan. Brendon started to move down to my collar bone, he undid my bra and I let it slid off. He kissed passed my breasts and down to my stomach, his fingers slid off my underwear ever so slightly. He got up and stared at me "beautiful" he let out.

He moved his mouth close to my heat and bit my thigh, I let out another moan. I buck my hips in sign for Brendon to go faster. "Excited are we?" He says smirking, I could feel his voice vibrating inside me. "Please Brendon" I begged. He moves back to his position and starts, he licks my clit and moves his mouth inside me. I start to moan as he pleases me, I feel and knot inside me alerting that I'm about to hit my climax.

"Bren I'm about to cum" I yell started to buck my hips. Brendon hums sending sensations up my body, I release my self into his mouth. He sits up and licks himself clean. "God you taste so sweet" he said. "Ive missed this" i say sitting up and kissing Brendon.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, I look out the door. "Oh by the way, hi" I say waving at him. "Hey y/n" Brendon says laughing at the fact we were to busy to even notice the we haven't said anything to each other besides during sex.

Xx Tamika