Author's Notes & Disclaimer

Crossover n - story which encompasses canon from two or more fictional universes.

Black Magic by Moonlight is a crossover between the worlds of Harry Potter and Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter. It uses characters and situations from both universes and the timeline is just a little bit fudged to make the story fit together.

I've had many people read it who have never heard of Anita Blake, so don't worry if you are not familiar with that universe.

This is another fanfiction I wrote a good few years ago now before the publication of The Halfblood Prince in the Harry Potter universe and at about book 12 in the Anita Blake series. Assume that all canon discovered through subsequent books and other publications will not be included in the story.

This is the story's first publication on Wattpad and I very much hope you will enjoy it.

Acknowledgements

Many thanks to my beta reader Sophie, without whom this would be full of so many mistakes.

DISCLAIMER

This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling and Laurell K. Hamilton, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.