YOUR BACKGROUND MATTERS .

Everyone have their background. Your parents have theirs too. Look at this story, A certain girl named Anuoluwa was brought up by parents who were not Christians. There were Idol worshippers, her parents practiced this right from their tender age. They never heard about the church talk less of Jesus. They had the mindset that the world wasn't created by God and there's nothing like heaven. They believed there were in control of themselves. They lived their life the way they wanted to do. They were really rich and never feared death. So the ended up training their only daughter that way and it really affected her. She was 22years of age when her mum called her and scolded her of being so fund of a being(JESUS), they had never heard of before. At that point in time their daughter was in the university, so they became terrified and scared if she would stop worshipping the idols they told her to worship. And they tried all their possible means of taking her out of school. Unfortunately she was in her final level in the university and would stay without her parents for 3years when she would have to specialize on a particular field in medicine, do her Masters and PHD abroad. This made her parents really terrified because they weren't sure of the attitude she would put on when she gets there. They had to appeal to their gods and ask it for steps to take to ensure their daughter doesn't worship another god.  Anu was a girl from a family which worshipped idols but never Believed in it.  She thought of them as mere creatures. So she finished her university still with the mindset that they was nothing like the so called idols. She did her masters and PHD still with that same mindset, this made her parents so unhappy and all hope was lost. Having their only daughter stay away from the idols each generation of theirs were meant to worship. They tried the last time to consult their gods but they got no response because their gods was really annoyed with them for they do not longer pay their normal sacrilege and this was another problem on their part. Few days later tragedy started, the death of family members, friends took place and it was horrid to have a person or two still living from each family that worshipped that idol. The gods wanted it to serve as a punishment for Amy's refusal to worship them. Days rolled into weeks and weeks into years but things became worse instead of better. After three years, Any had finished her university and started working in one of the best hospital she decided to build up a worship center where Jesus could be preached to the people about and this really helped the community. Due to the killings and the frustrating action of the gods,they all decided to attend this worship center and this made things started going smoothly for them. Every single person in the community threw their idols away and started praising the almighty God they just heard of for the first time in their lives. They told them that the Bible is the sword in Christianity. Finally, the community was at peace once again and Anu's parents were so happy and decided not to leave God because he is the mighty man in battle. Ever since that day they started attending the church regularly. One thing Anu's parents were not happy about was the fact that their parents never heard about Jesus and never gave their life to Christ. Definitely they would be in hell and they were really sober about this.
MORAL LESSONS
This story tells you that your background natters most times whether you go to heaven or hell. Remember Anu's grandparents never knew about Jesus because right from the beginning they were taught how to worship idols and the same thing occurred to Anu's parents until Anu came to tell them about Jesus. So Any and her parents might definitely make heaven if they abide by God's word and instructions 
SALVATION IS THE KEY TO HEAVEN.
Please click on the star down, I would really appreciate it.😂