The lost twin

Where am I? Where's hikaru? " gasp" I see a light. I run towards it and find myself at the hitachiin manor. I run inside and yell
"Hikaru! Hikaru where are you?!"I run upstairs and I wound up in front of hikaru's door. I open the door and see pictures of us
Scattered all over the floor. I pick up a picture and see my face was cut out of the picture and haruhi was there. w-why would hikaru
Do something like this? I know he likes haruhi but this is cruel.

I felt out of place like I was out of the picture with haruhi around now. I like haruhi to but I would give her up for my dear brother.
Even know it hurts me to see them together.

I walk down the hallway with the picture still in my hand and I see a figure. " hikaru!" I yell. The figure turns around and says
" I'm not hikaru you fool." "Haruhi!" I say in surprise. "Oh cut the crap kaoru. Hikaru's mine and only mine you should just go."
"W-what!" I yell in surprise. "You herd me. I'm the one responsible for cutting your pictures up and placing mine next to hikaru's where your picture was. It was all me. I love hikaru. You don't deserve him." She said. "No!" I yell hikaru's mine no one understands me like he does he's the best twin brother I ever had." I see her smirk and she pulls a knife out of her back pocket. "With you out of the picture hikaru will be mine." she said while cleaning the knife's blade. "H-haruhi ugh!" That's all I say before I feel a sharp pain in my chest and black out.

"Gasp!" I wake up from a terrible nightmare. I check my chest where haruhi stabbed me. "phew still alive" I whisper not to wake up hikaru from his slumber. I wrap my arms around hikaru's body and go back to sleep.

Hikaru pov.

I wake up and feel kaoru's tight embrace on my body. I get up gently so I won't wake him from his sleep. I creep downstairs and peek through the kitchen door. Mm it smells like our favorite. An omelette with spicy sausage,ham,cheese,and hot sauce and on the side toast with jam and tea. I creep back upstairs to get ready for breakfast.

Kaoru pov.

I wake up to hikaru not being by my side. Where is he I wonder and I run downstairs to the kitchen. He says "oh good morning kaoru"
I run to where he is sitting and hold him into a tight embrace. " h-hikaru. Don't scare me like that ever again ok." I say. " kaoru. I'm sorry I won't let it happen again promise" he says. "Would you care to join me it's our favorite" he asks. "You mean"I say in shock.
"Yup" he says. I sit down on the opposite side of hikaru and drink my tea. It was delicious of course. The food was exquisite and exemplary. It was the best time on a Saturday I spent with hikaru in a while. " hey hikaru what are you gonna do today?" I ask
"Oh I was gonna hang out with haruhi today. Why do you ask?" He said. "Oh just wondering" I said. I get up put my dishes in the sink and say " I'll be upstairs if you need me" and go upstairs. I enter my room and go on the computer to see if any of my friends ( besides kyoya) are online and they are. Hunny senpai is on kasanoda is on renge and tamaki. I say hi to all of them and chat for a little while.

Hikaru pov.

Hmm kaoru's acting strange. I think I'll go check up on him. I put my dishes in the sink and I creep upstairs to kaoru's room. I creep open the door and sneak up on him. Once I was close enough I wrapped my arms around his neck. I feel his body tense up and shivers.
"H-hikaru! Don't scare me like that." Kaoru said. "Aw but your so cute when your scared." I said. "hikaru." He says while blushing.
"Hahaha. Your blushing kaoru." I say. "Y-yeah so what." He says. His blush darker than ever. "we'll I gotta go me and haruhi are gonna go to a arcade and then later probably have lunch. See ya later kaoru."

Kaoru pov.

As hikaru runs downstairs I yell "see you later have a good time!" And relax on my comfortable bed. Hmm I wonder what I'm gonna do for fun today? I know. I rush back to the computer and type " hey everyone you guys wanna go to the beach today?" I wait for a reply and get one from hunny- sure I'll bring takashi to. Tamaki- I'll be there. Renge- we'll of course as long as my sweet kyoya is there. Kasanoda- as long as we can play kick the can I'm in. kyoya- sure sounds like fun. " alright everyone meet me at the beach house in 2. Hours I'll see you there bye."

Le time skip~

I've arrived at the hitachiin beach house. I run inside put my things down and prepare for the company. I have the maids out doing shopping so that we can all eat lunch together and so that we can have snacks. As I was making sure that the preparations were all good I was wondering how hikaru was doing. " I hope he's ok."

Hikaru pov

Here we are it's the arcade that I've told you so much about. I take a glacé at haruhi's face and she really looks surprised. "Gasp, hikaru this place is amazing!" She says. "I knew you would like it that's why I brought you here silly." I say. (She smiles.) I blush. Every time haruhi smiles this happens it's just that she's so pretty, like an angel from heaven. Her smile can purify a thousand demons. I just....love her.

Narrator/me

After a magical hour with haruhi,

Haruhi pov

"Um hikaru can we get something to eat I'm getting kinda hungry" I ask shyly. "Sure where do you want to go." He asks. "Um I don't know really" I say. "Oh I know let's go to my house and then we'll figure it out k?" He asks. " sure " I say.

Hikaru pov

I wonder if kaoru's still at home then we can all eat together. Unless he went out somewhere? I'm worried.

Le time skip~

"Ne hikaru?" "Yes haruhi." "Don't you think it's kinda strange that your maids aren't here to greet us?"
"Now that you mention it it is kinda strange" (opens door) "hello is anybody home?"(no answer)
"Hikaru come here I found a note" haruhi says. "Really where?" Hikaru asks. "In the kitchen." Haruhi announces.

Note - dear hikaru and haruhi,

I am at our beach house for today and tomorrow so if you want to come be my guest.
We'll hope to see you there, don't keep me waiting.
Sincerely kaoru hitachiin.

"Hikaru we should go it will be so much fun on the beach and all our friends are gonna be there" haruhi says.
"Sure anything for you haruhi." Hikaru says

Le time skip~

"Haruhi....Haruhi were here." Hikaru says in a soft mellow voice. "Huh?" The sleepy haruhi says as she wakes up from her nap.