The Auditions

It was April 8th and St. John Theatre was holding auditions for a play about Paris's two famous superheroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Practices would begin next Saturday, and the shows would be performed in July. There were 4 teens that showed up to Audition that day, Luke, Jackson, Cara, and Addie. Luke and Addie are actually exes and let's just say.... they really don't like each other.

"So you're Auditioning for Marinette/Ladybug, right?" Cara asked.

"Yep. I feel like I can really pull off the character because I'm so confident and strong yet so clumsy and dumb. Lol." Addie said, walking into the theatre with her friend.

"I'm trying out for Alya because one I'm your best friend, two I can totally pull off the character, and three why not?" They both giggled. Cara looked to the left and saw Luke then gasped.

"What?" Addie asked.

Cara didn't want to make a scene so instead she just pointed to what she was looking at. Addie gasped lightly.
"Shit.." she muttered under her breath.
The last thing she needed was that boy giving her more trouble then he already has for the past 6 months.

"What are you going to do?"Cara asked.

"I'm going to do nothing. I'm not going to give him the time of day. He doesn't deserve it." She said as she looked at Luke. Luke looked their way, saw Addie, and just quickly looked away.

"Oh great. So that bitch is here." He thought to himself. Addie just rolled her eyes at him.
Cara and Addie went go set down their stuff.
"Okay guys we're going to start the auditions now," The director said, "We're going to call each of you up to the stage individually. When we call you, tell us your name, your age, and what part you're trying out for, and some things you like to do. First can
we have Jackson?"

Everyone waited and waited their turn 'till eventually, everyone had gone except for a few people. Next, they called Addie's name. She walked up the stage and began to speak.
"Hi, my name is Addie. I am in 10th grade at ACHS, and I'm 14. I'm on the Chapellette dance team, I love to dance, and I will be trying out for the part of Marinette Dupain Cheng also known as Ladybug."

"Ok so what's going to happen is one of us, the judges, will read the parts that talk back and fourth with your character. You have the first line." The director said. "Whenever you're ready, you may begin."
Addie waited a few seconds and began to read her lines.
(Addie) Marinette: dear Adrien.. Dear Adrien... ugh! I'm no good at this love letter writing thing! I sound like a complete dorkasourous! what should I write!?
Director: your doing fine Marinette!! Just speak from the heart!

(Addie) Marinette: How do I do that!? *gasp* I'll answer Adrien's poem! *gasp* Tikki, hide!

Director (Now Alya): Girl! Check..it..out!

(Addie!) Marinette: *gasp* it's perfect!!!
                       ~Scene~
"Ok. Thank you for auditioning we will let you know the results later." The director said. Marinette walked of the stage and back into the lobby.

"So, how'd it go?" Cara asked.

"It went really well." Addie said.

After Luke and Jackson went, it was time to Announce the results. They asked everyone to come sit in the seats and to come up infront of the stage to receive their script. They went through list of names and they still haven't called any of the 4 teens yet.
"Cara Campbell.." she walked up to the front. "Congratulations for your starring Role as Alya Cesaire!"
"Jackson will star as Nino. Thank you, you two, you can go sit back down.
Will the last 4 that haven't been called please come to the front." The 4 teens walked up to the front of the stage. Addie looking the most nervous.
"Congratulations to Addie and Luke who have the lead Role as Marinette/Ladybug and Adrien/Chat noir."
Luke and Addie's heads shot up, looking wide eyed.