Moving day

"Omg I can't wait to move." Said Emily I still don't know why I want to move " said Emily with a confused action she had on her face. I wonder what the weather would be like in San Francisco. Well let me start packing. "As she collected all her stuff ."BANG" one of her pictures of her and her x boyfriend fell on the floor . oh no "she said,
As she swept up the glass pieces that were on the floor. She noticed the picture that was still fine on the floor. So as Emily picked up the picture tears started to form in her eyes. 10 seconds later Emily feel on the floor and she bursts into tears . I dont know why he wanted to cheat on me " she said with a little and sweet voice of her's . I mean what did I do wrong . " ding dong ." Said her doorbell. Oh who could that be ?

As she gotten up from her floor and wiped the wet tears on her face she walked to open the door, Surprise "screamed her sister . SIS omg what are you doing here ?!" Said Emily " I heard you were moving so I came to help and guess what ." Said her sister justice. what ? " asked Emily, So you do know I live in San Francisco right . Yes " said Emily . So you can move in with ME !!! ." Omg yes yes yes yes thanks sis cause at first I was going to get a hotel for a week or two till I find a apartment but know that I know this I'm super happy thanks really justice thanks . She said with excitement. Sure no prob little sis so um let's get packing shall we . Yep said Emily . K let's do this . So as they were packing her big sis justice walked upon her picture that was soaked with Emily's tears. "I wonder if she is sad about leaving " justice said in her thoughts. So as Emily was still packing she looked up at justice while she was looking at the soaking wet picture of Emily and her x boyfriend we still don't know the name to :) . Oh um justice put that down please. Why? "Asked justice. Beca ... becau...because "Emily stuttered to say,because I don't want you to see ! Emily screamed. As she flopped down on her couch. I miss him " she sobered while saying."emily get up please " said justice softly . And tell me what happened . Emily peeps up at justice with her scolding red eyes.
And says,ok I'll get up as Emily sniffles to clear her nose .Emily and justice sit down on her couch. So I all began when me and Oliver my x boyfriend were living here.and note this was her house not Olivers ok guys, so I had to go get some groceries for the house so as I was going to go run some arrans,so I asked if he wanted to go with me , so he said no then he asked how long was I gonna be gone I said about 2 hours. I asked him if he was sure he didn't want to go with me so he said he was gonna hang  with the boys ,(note:his best friends) I said are you guys gonna go meet up or come to the house . I asked ,so he said go meet up .so I was like oh ok I was really true worthy of him .so I went to go run my arrans. Little did I know I was gonna be fooled. What time was it. asked justice" . It was 7:00 at night. So I was on my way home at like 9:00 . So as I got home I yelled honey I'm home,so as I was walking up the stairs I heard loud music .silly me is thinking oh it's just him and his boys but I heard a girly laugh and then I .quietly walk trough the hall and I creep up on his door and man  was it a jaw dropper.                    

To be continued ......