A sexual Valentine's day with Cryaotic. [One Shot]

I was sitting in the kitchen when my phone rang. It was a buddy from work.
He: Hey _______! How are you today?
Me: Pretty fine, I guess. And you?
He: Good! Well, tonight me and some friends gonna have a small "party".. ya know, beers. games etc. wanna join? 
Me: Sure. 
He: 21:00 at my place. See ya guuuurl! 

  Huh, what a nice guy. I thought to myself. I know him almost a year, we work together in the game stop. I look at my phone, it was 18:21. Hmm, I gonna have a greaaat shower now. 
---------------------------------Time skip.------------------At my friends house(20:58)-------------------------------

He: In time as always. Let me introduce you to my friends. This is Tom.
Me: Oh, hi! I'm ______. 
Tom: Nice to meet you!
He: This is my buddy.... Jake. 
Jake: Wanna beer? 
Me: Hi, umm sure!! 
He: These are guys from camping. Nick and Joey.
Me: Hi. 
He: Aaaand this is my other homie Cry, you know him.
Me: Huh, how are you buddy?
Cry: Sup! Fine, playing games as always.
Me: We can play video games at your place again sometime.
Cry: I'm in. :D
He: Let's play some video games , shall we?

We all agreed.
    After 2 hours we decided to do something else and my friend had the idea to play truth or dare.
We all sat around the coffee table and started the game. After many turns my friend ask me again. 

He: Truth or dare? 
Me: Weeeeeell, let's try "dare" this time. I got bored with questions. 
He: Huh, okay miss. I dare you to have sex with Cry. Now. 
Me: Wut? ._. (okay we all know that I want but....Cry....I looked at him and he was smiling.) Look, I may broke up many months ago. Also I'm tipsy right now and things so..uh...I guess I'm okay with it.

Cry said nothing but smile. Is he really okay with it?

He: So you can go now and have fun!  (He looked at me as if he knew I like Cry all this time.) 
Cry:  After you. :) 

We went to the guest room. Cry closed and locked the door. 
Then he hugged  me from behind and whispered into my ear.

Cry: Do you know how long I wanted to do that? Do you know how many times I imagined this moment?  

I melted with every single word he said.. I felt so damn good. I turned and kissed him....I couldn't say anything but kiss him.  After that he sat on the couch and I sat on his lap. For about 5 minutes we were making out. It was sooooo nice....His warm, soft lips were touching mine and his beautiful and delicate hands were exploring my whole body.  
We took off each others clothes and he putted a condom on.  He looked at me and smiled. 

Me: What is it? 
Cry: Nothing. You're just beautiful.. 
Me: Huh, you are too. And your eyes...damn your eyes! 

He blushed and got inside me slowly and gently. It felt so good. I kissed him once again and our bodies pulsed rhythmically. We both were moaning and suddenly he stopped. 

Me: W-what's wrong? 
Cry: Why did you accept the dare? It's just a fuck for you or...or...it means something to you? 

I looked down. 

Cry: Okay, I got it. 
Me: Do you remember back then we met? All these hours we spend on playing games and watching movies? All the stupid jokes our friends made about us? You're a great friend but I can't act like you;re only a friend. I like you. I want you. I...I'm not in love but I could, if I could know you better. Cry... it's not just a fuck.... It's a chance for my soul and body to prove you how much they appreciate your existence.

He smiled and kissed me with passion. He trapped me in his strong arms and I felt his body moving again. This time was more passionate, more real! I felt myself hot and I was moaning again. He got deeper and deeper. I could feel his hot breath brushing my neck. 

Cry: Babe, are you near?
Me: ....yeah....! Yeah, I'm cumming. 
Cry: Cum for me, babe...! I wanna hear you.

We both came and I was still in his hug. He kissed me one last time. 

Cry: Happy Valentine's day _______. 
Me: Huh, I thought you said on the stream that Valentine's day is stupid. 
Cry: It is. But you are not. 
Me: Cry....? Can I come tomorrow to your place and play video games with you?
Cry: Haha! No.
Me: Oh, okay...
Cry: You'll come tonight. 
Me: You piece of....cake! 
Cry: Huehue! Come on, let's put some clothes. We have to go, we are not alone here.  
Me: You;re right, And Cry...happy Valentine's day. 

-----------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------