Not What I Expected - A Loving The Bad Boy One Shot [Winner]

Loving The Bad Boy One Shot Competition! xx

Chapter 10- Whoop Whoop, Party Time! Not.

Aiden's POV

"Oui Aiden, isn't that Emma and Amy?" Derek said pointing towards two girls near the kitchen bar.That IS Emma and Amy. EMMA... She looks so... beautiful.That black dress just perfectly fits her as if it was meant only for her and no one else.

As I shake my head clearing the thoughts, I saw that Derek had already made his way up to them.He might have cracked a joke or something cause' they all were chuckling.Something inside me got so pricked at the fact that Derek could make her laugh and I.. I... I couldn't.All my anger was released on the red cup of beer in my hand which made a crack sound under my force.

"Hey Aiden!!" I turned to the voice. It was a girl of my year but I didn't know her name. She was pretty with that scarlett-colored hair but yet she was nothing compared to Emma!

EMMA...

I turn my attention back to the kitchen where I last saw them all. I couldn't spot them there though. Then I spotted Derek he was now pulling Emma and Amy through the crowd towards Matt and me. I looked at Emma only to find that she was looking at me too. Her green eyes bore into mine. They were so captivating. If I could, I had stare at them all day all night. As my eyes trailed to her hands which were interlocked with Derek's, I felt a ting of anger boil inside me. I don't know but something inside me gets angry every time she is with anyone else. Even though it's Derek and he is just being friendly but........

Damn Emma! What ya doin' to me?!

I looked away and suddenly I seem to find interest in the red-haired girl. I will do anything now but to look at Emma and Derek's bonding! So, I picked on every girl that came by, though I didn't know any one of them. Like I said anything but Emma & Derek. I didn't even feel the need to join in their convo's.

Keeping up that "Anything but Emma & Derek" was getting harder and harder as I would glance towards Emma from time-to-time. But only to find her busy and enjoying herself with Matt, Amy and Derek. I thought she might come to me or drag me in to the conversation. Much to my dismay I don't even think my absence bothers her. Well she has a pretty good reason for that though. I am the BAD ASS of the school and she... she is the Good girl.

As a fast beat started to play I thought that a dance would give me a break from all this mess going on in my head. And maybe I could make Emma dance with me and we can talk. Yup sounds like a good plan. So Mr.Badass is finally back!

I was about to turn when I saw Derek and Emma dancing together. Oh God! Why do they have to be together always? Just as I was gonna move and get a girl for dance someone crashed into me. I knew who it was so I wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned and looked at me.

"You should definitely watch where you're going, Sweetheart!" I said smirking at her. Without allowing her to respond I continued "This is the second time you have crashed into me. By the way someone looks hot." I couldn't keep this to myself now as I might not get another chance to talk to her. She rolls her eyes at me but even blushes.

Damn man! It's one of the best blushes I have ever seen...

"It speaks" she says with sarcasm but no enthusiasm. She smile and goes on "And here I thought you were ignoring me." I was a bit taken aback by her words. Though I was trying to ignore but I couldn't stand to see her with Derek. I put my hands on my chest acting hurt and yeah I was hurt but I am not gonna tell her that. "Me? Ignore you? Never." She giggles. And it just strikes me that she wasn't there in school today, so I thought of bringing that up. "Now wanna tell me why you weren't in school today? We had a project to work on, remember?" Her eyes were wide with shock. She didn't expect me to notice that she wasn't there, did she?