the bad and the good

This was becoming by far the worst year ever. im only seventeen and heated my lifeI can feel the  wet cement under neath me. It was dark and cold. I was siverin uncontrilably. no matter how much I tryed to stop I couldn't I was cold and scared witch could have been the cause I can taste the blood in my mouth from the blow earlier. I tould them that we were no longer together but they didn't believe me I was still hurt and my heart ache I closed my eyes and rested my head on my knees. wake up lazy ass bitch and get ready for school. she was never like this believe it or not we were best friends. up until my dad left us when I was seven and because it was my fault I had to pay. I hated school don't get it wrong I'm a straight a student with out studying but I do it any way to pass time I have no friends and I was a loner I kind of liked it that way some days. I was pretty long blond hair ocean blue eyes and a nice body. a rumor got out and that was it for me in 9th grade. I got dressed winter was my favorite time of year I was able to cover upbthe brushes with my long sleeve shrits. I put on a black long sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans and black Walmart sneakers. I graped my hoodie and book bag and left out the door. I walked up to my locker and threw my bag in and took out what I needed for my frist three subjects. in the corner of my eye. posted along the wall was Justin and his crew. I'm front of him was crystal the school slut. she tormented me every chance she got one day I will just kick her ass. every boy was scared of Justin and his crew and every girl wanted them. I stay away from the bad boys/ drug dealers.

Justin poverty)

I saw her looking in the corner of my eye she glance and with her head to the floor she walk passed I didn't want crystal seeing me give her unwanted attention. she would take every chance she got to pick on her and bully her. me and my guys swear is be cause Sam is prettyer then her and she can't handle it. I had my eyes on her for a while now. we had a couple classes together she never looked at any one her head was always down. smartest kid in this school thought.

Sam poverty)

I saw them walking in to history one bye one fellowing Justin there leader I flashed him a quick look he s about 5'8 slim dark black hair that looks like he just flabed jell in it and walk away his eyes were a light brown color he had black jeans and a white tight shrit that huged his muscles. the class started and the sound of Mr Hoffman voice brought me out of my thoughts. he was handed out yesterday test witch was 75% our grade he stopped at my desk scanning for my paper. did we study miss summer. no sir I didn't lie I didn't study I was bissy being pound o. by my mom that night. as always miss summer a 100%. thanks. I can hear the God's grone. so Sam I heard one of the Jocks speack up how dose it feel to be the teacher pet fucking nerd.

I kept my head faceing the floor. I could hear Justin and his crew laughing and joking with each other Justin why don't u and ur boys met with me after class. oh and u too miss summer. I looked over to Justin and our eyes locked hold each others stair. we both snapped out of it when we heard the sound of the bell. we stayed seated while we watched the class flow out with out us. he walked over to Justin and his boys and waved for me to take a near by seat. I sat down next to Chris blond hair and blue eyes he's just as cute as Justin in fact they all were. as u know your frist semester final is a month away and I know u boys can learn with just a push and lots of help. that's were u come in miss sumer. I want u to tutor them and help them pass this test.I snapeed my head up w-what no I can't and wont. crystal your the smartest kid in this school. what happens if I don't accept this. put it this way miss summer they fail u fail they pass u pass. that's not fair them pass. IV worked so hard to get my grades were they are for a. couple of screw ups to take that from me. just put his hands over his heart and acted hurt. consider it a group project. I got up and storm out of class.

Justin pov)

she was mad the sound of the door made us all jump I have to Amit that she's kinda cute mad. there so much hurt and pain in her eyes and longing for some one to accept her. I was drawn to her and I didn't know why but I wanted to find out.