No Escape

Ryan's POV

I was waiting for her. She was inside the room. She just came here without informing me. She didn't even bother to let me explain. Just listened to Charlotte and went out of my cabin handing over a resignation letter to me. It is not that easy, babe. Not that easy.

" I'm coming, mom. I have a phone call. " I heard her voice. I was in the passage. When she was passing me I just hold her hand and pulled her into my hug. Then prevent her from making noise just put my hand on her mouth. She bit my hand and tried to get freed. I went to nearest room and locked it. I made a distance between us so that I can see her face. I bend and kissed her hungrily.

" Leave me." Shouted when I broke the kiss. " If you love your life then leave me, or God help what will my family do to you." She yelled.

" What will you do if I don't? " he said.

" I am married. Leave me." She said that made me Surprised. Still she is talking my name? Why?

" So?" I said.

" I think you are lying, beautiful. Cause, he who has a beautiful wife like you will never leave her alone." I tried to touch her, but she slapped on my hand and make a distance.

" It's my personal issue. Now move aside. Though I wanted to slap you heard for kissing me. But I don't have time now. So, you got slipped. Now move." She said.

" Savage girl, huh?" I said.

" Move." She said and I pressed the switch and the light turned on. As I turned, she got frozen. I slowly reached her, cupped her face and then kissed her hard. I left her then looked straight into her dark blue eyes. Her read hair was always my favorite thing. I kissed her cheeks. She was still frozen. She was hurt. She was still hurting by my touch but I need to tell her the truth. I can't let her leave me. I won't allow her to do this. I won't.

" Leave me, Ryan. I have finished what I have to said. Now, there is nothing left here." She said.

" There is everything left. Nothing is over and I am definitely not going to leave you babe." I said kissing her forehead.

" Leave me my family is here. They will kill you. " she said.

" If you don't listen to me I will kill your family." I said to stop her struggling. She stopped.

" That day what Charlotte said was definitely true. But it was before I met you. I didn't even saw you then. When I met you in the street I started to find you crazily but you disappeared. Then I saw you in my office. I fell in love with you at the first sight. I never even tried to hurt you. I never got angry with you. I was the one who tried to destroy your family by using you, it's true but the way you are saying is not true. I wanted my revenge. You were my Snow-white and I was definitely the revenger. But I never used you. I never hurt you or your family, even though they did. " I said.

" My family never tired to destroy yours. You are lying. " she said.

" OK, I can prove it. But you can't run away from me. There is no escape. " he said.

" No, leave me." She said.

" Come on I need to talk with your family. " I pulled her out with me towards her sister's cabin she tried to stop me but I didn't listened to her.

I entered the room and I saw my mom was hugging Jason Christos and Cynthia Christos.

" Mom?" I almost shouted and they looked at me disbelief like they have seen a ghost in daylight.