Perfect Imperfections

~Chapter One

I sat on my bed on the verge of tears. no one understands me. no one ever will. maybe im just crazy? no, I cant be.. can I?

my head is spirling with thoughts my letters supose to be in london today. I may have went over board on the whole thing, but I cant help it. this boy is my hero. even though he doesnt know it.

all of my friends are sick of hearing me talk and complain about the well known niall horan. all except Alice.

my mom told me that its pointless to daydream about him, that im never going to be anywhere near on his mind. alice however has a diffrent theory. she thinks its wonderful that im working so hard to get noticed by him. and that I actually have a chance of meeting him even if its just a small hello.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text her.

hey alice

hey whats up.! :)

layin here on my bed. I guess just lost in thought

about niall.?

yeah. my moms started on that stuff again. telling me how stupid this is. we got into a pretty big fight.

awww Ashley I'm sorry but hey dont let it get to you theres always gona be people who think you cant just pretend it didnt happen and wait for a reply to the letter. im sure your gona get one.

thanks

no problem

and with that I closed my phone and let myself drift into a deep sleep.

the next morning I woke to the smell of bacon. I stumbled around trying to reach my kitchen. everyones gone. typical. I spend most of my time alone in this house. since my mom and dad both work every second of their lives.

I grabbed a hand full of bacon and turned on the tv. everywhere they were talking about some missing kid. this always happens. everyday another kid goes missing. I guess thats the perks of living in newyork huh.

I decided to tollerate the annoyance of the reporter until the one direction imterview came on.