Foxy x Y/N Lemon!

Hi guys, Olive here! Welcome to my first lemon... ever... So in this one you're a girl so if you're not, just find a suiting name and use your beautiful imagination. Welp, enjoy!
'Ohhh crap..' You thought to yourself as your power turned to 10%. It was only 3 am and it was your first night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You weren't old enough to die, you were only 17! Chica was at your right door and Bonnie at your left, so you had both doors shut. Just then, Bonnie left so you opened the left door. You fiddled with your black tie nervously as you checked the cameras. Freddy was in the girls bathroom, I won't even ask, and.. CRAP PIRATE'S COVE WAS EMPTY! You could see him running down the hall and fumbled to close the door, but it was too late. Foxy was screaming in your ears so you quickly jumped behind your rolly chair and curled into a ball, letting a few tears escape your eyes. Soon, the screaming stopped and you looked up to see a boy a few inches taller than you with red hair in a pirate costume and an eyepatch covering one of his gleaming yellow eyes with a red fox tail and ears and a hook for a left hand in the place where Foxy once stood. You instantly recognised this handsome boy as the animatronic pirate fox that was previously stood before you. "Oi lass! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare ye! I didn't know ye were a..." He looked you up and down. "Well, a lass." He said. "Oh umm.. that's okay. So.. you're Foxy? As a human? I'm not gonna question that." You said, letting a giggle slip from your lips. He smiled. "Yar, the the best pirate fox there ever was!" He  said, standing in a pose that showed off his slightly tanned six pack, making you blush a slight pink. You tried to hide it by taking a sip of your (Favorite Drink) while Foxy leaned against the wall. His elbow accidentally hit the 'door' button and the door slammed straight onto Foxy's tail, making him fall onto you, and making you spill your (favorite drink) all over your clothes! "Oh crap!" You say as you realize Foxy's head it right between your breasts. You hear Foxy's muffled voice say "If'm sfo sforry lfass, wfat dfid yfou sfay yfour fname wfafs?" You interpreted this to 'I'm so sorry lass, what did you say your name was?' "Oh, (Y/N). And umm.. I think I'll have to get out of these clothes. You fine with that?" You say nervously. You spot a pink haze spread on the pirate's cheeks but he nods. "Oh one second, lass." He says and runs out of the office. You look over to the right door and see Chica's face smooshed against the glass window. "I shiiiip iiit" She whispers before running off. You roll your eyes and take off your purple Freddy Fazbear Employee shirt and jeans. Just then do you notice the fan making the cramped office extremely cold. Foxy came running back into the office with a torn piece of soft purple fabric with stars on it. It looked like one of the curtains in Pirate's Cove. He blushed even more at your almost naked body but ignored it and covered you with the curtain just as if it was a blanket. You couldn't help but blush as he pulled up a chair next to you and sat down. "Thanks, Foxy." You said, leaning your head on his shoulder. Soon, you could feel him lifting you onto his lap, and your face was inches from his. "Fo-" You were cut off when his rough lips met your soft lips. This caught you by surprise and gave Foxy the perfect chance to slip his warm tounge into your mouth. You gasped and moaned once or twice as he explored your mouth. He intwined his tounge with yours then once he was satisfied, left your mouth and cut a strand of saliva leading from his mouth to your mouth with his tounge. You just looked at him, smirking. He started sucking  your neck playfully until he found your sweet spot and nipped it with his 2 sharp front teeth, and you moaned with pleasure. You could feel Foxy's friend poking out of his ripped pirate shorts at your leg. He flung off your shirt and bra and moved from your sweet spot down to your collarbone and then down to one of your nipples. He started suckling it as he massaged the other, then did the same routine with the other. He took off all of his clothes except for his boxers. You could see his bulging friend through them. He liked down your stomach and stopped at your jeans. He unzipped them and took then off, then did the same with your (Favorite Color) underpants. He then moved to your womanhood, circling it playfully with his tounge. Then, He stuck it in and you screamed. Besides, this was your first time. He pushed his whole tounge in and out, licking your womanhood clean of the cum you had released then sticking a finger in. Then two, going in and out. You swung your head back and moaned even louder. "Foxy!" You shouted. He grabbed your head, and he kissed you roughly again. You could taste some of your cum off of his tounge. You couldn't take it anymore and ripped off his boxers. He placed his friend at your enterance, and you nodded. He started thrusting in and out of you at an inhuman pace, whispering sweet nonsense in your ear trying to soothe the pain. After a few moments, all of the pain turned to pleasure. "Ahh Foxy, more." You said. He trusted faster, deeper, and you moaned even louder. "Right there.. Ahh, Foxy!" You yelled as he hid your g-spot. "(Y/N!)" He yelled. I'm almost there!" He said right before you cummed. He did one last thrust then he cummed. He fell back into the chair and you fell onto his lap, you both falling asleep on top of eachother.
*Beep Beep Beep*
You jolted up at the sound of the 6 am bell and quickly got you and Foxy dressed. You carried him to Pirate's Cove, quickly stitching back the part of the curtain he had ripped and kissing him on the forehead. You couldn't wait for round two.

Hi guys, Olive here! So I hope you liked my first lemon. And I'm taking requests for any future lemons. And wow, 1114 words! Welp, bye guys!