Goodbye For Now

It had almost been a week and Lonnie still felt greater than ever since the kiss last Sunday. Him and Mike would have to keep their romance a secret though, Alexa still had her suspicions about Lonnie and kept a close eye on him so this would be hard. Lonnie's phone went off.

Hey, did u do the english hw?~M

I'm about to start it rn~L

Oh ok, do u mind if i copy it l8r?~M

Yeah ig sure~L

Thanks babe ily💫~M

That's the first time he's called Lonnie babe.

Np, ily too✨~L

-Monday-

Lonnie, Mike, and Alexa were walking to school as usual, there was an awkward silence until Alexa asked Mike, "Babe do you wanna go to the movies tonight?"

"Uh, I can't, I have to babysit tonight"

"Oh..okay, how about you Lonnie? Wanna go to the movies?"

"I'm busy tonight"

"With what?" asked Alexa

"Family stuff..."

"Pfft lame"

-Time skip bitch-

After school Alexa walked home with her friends, Mike and Lonnie went to the abandoned warehouse to do the usual, makeout. "Uh, Mike, I have a question." Said Lonnie

"Ask away then-" Mike said kissing Lonnie's neck

"Uh, are we gonna keep hiding this? Because I mean-" Mike cut him off

"I'm trying to figure out what to do with this thing we're in." Lonnie gave a confused look.

"We're not in anything, you're in something though, you have a girlfriend and you have me, you can't just hide me forever..." He said looking at the ground. Mike sighed "Look...I love you a lot okay? But I don't know how, one, Alexa will handle this and two, how my parents react if they find out I'm..gay."

"I understand.." Lonnie said as he put on his jacket and began walking home. "Where are you going?" Mike asked.

"Mike, you know this isn't okay, we can't be together if you already have a girlfriend." Lonnie said, afraid to look at Mike because if he did, he'd start to cry. "But..we can work this out, no one has to know, please Lonnie, don't leave me." Mike pleaded. "I'm sorry...goodbye Mike." Lonnie left, when he got home, he cried until he couldn't cry anymore, he felt stupid for just leaving Mike. They loved each other but they couldn't be together, he went to sleep thinking tomorrow would be hard for him.