The Day We Met

Adrian's POV

"I woke to a piecing sound ripping right threw my eardrums.

"Sorry Lindsay," My roommate  said turning it off.

"Adrian.. And its okay," i said as i checked my phone. There was Nothing..

"What ? My names Hayley not Adrian, silly." She giggles before stepping into the hallway ouside our door.

I was and am Adrian Andrews, a 5 ft 2 in, 23 year old from London. I moved to the u.s when i was 16 to come live with my grandmother. But she moved back to london when i turned 19, so i was forced to move out if i wanted to stay in college. So i got a very very small apartment with some girl from one of my classes. We sshared  a one bed room, one bathroom appartment. I mean.. Hey the rent is cheap.

"Yeh.. Silly me." i put on a fake smile. "Hey what are you doing today ?" 

"Going out with jayce. Why ?" she yelled from the bathroom.

"What time you plan on coming home ?"

"So you can watch tv in your bra and panties ?" she laughed. "Just kidding, Audrey. I should be back around 4 am."

"Oh aha.. Good one.. Youre so funny." I laughed. I only laughed because that was my plan. I actually had no life.. So this is how i planned on 'making the most out of life.'

I got up and put some nearby sweats and threw on a jacket and put my hair in a messy bun, and put on my flats.

"Ill be back soon." I yelled to Hayley.

"I wont be here .. So see you later on." She yelled back. And with that i left.

I started walking to Starbucks. But when i got there, one thing caught my eye.

There was a cute boy standing in front of me. He had wavy hair and a small yet nice bum. He stood tall and looked tence.

"The unusual please." he said to the guy taking his order. The guy nodded and the guy stepped to the side.

"Next." said the clerk.

"French Vanilla iced coffee please." i said blushing noticing the cute boy looking at me. I stepped beside the tall boy. He had nice kind eyes and a melting smile. When his coffee was ready, he took it and left.

Dang. I thought.

That was my chance to talk to a cute boy.... and i missed it.

"Thanks." i said taking my coffee and leaving.

On my way home, i seen him walking, so i pulled up aside him.

"Would you like a ride ?" i yelled after rolling my window down.

"Oh.. Erm.." he stood there thinking. "Sure." he said walking up to my gray range rover. "Thanks."

"No problem." i pulled off.

"302 Fourth avenue. Oh and Louis."

"Adrian."

....

"Thanks.. Again" he said stepping out.

On the way we did talk. It wasnt all awkward or silence. We talked about where were headed in our future. I told him i wanted to become a song writter for someone big, and he wanted to be someone who sang.

"No problem, lou." yep thats right we went over nick names.

"See ya, A." and with that... I weny back home to be a sappy loner.

--------------------------7 years later.

Yeh. Thats how we met. Later on that night we went to the same party. He called it fate, and then we left the party, for a first date. So we started going out the first day we met. What could i say.. Your father is an amazing guy, Freddie."