Chapter 1

Papyrus's pov
I was hanging out with Crystal and Frisk because I promise them that I would take them anywhere in the underground and I took them to the echo flowers they were saying a bunch of stuff to the echo flowers to hear the same thing that they said but back to them and I couldn't hear them  because I had alot of stuff on my mind one thing was that I was thinking about Sans and I started to blush a light Orange the other thing on my mind was that every time I was with Sans I always find myself almost saying things like " your giggle is cute sans " or "I love your smile Sans " now I was blushing a dark shade orange I didn't know what time it was I look at my phone and it said 10:00 pm me and Crystal were supposed to be back home at 8:00 pm I got my self out of my daze and told Frisk and Crystal that it's time to go back to snowdin and the ruins. While we were walking back to the big purple doors that was once closed and now open  crystal and frisk asked me if I wanted to play truth or dare with them so I said yes to them .

Crystal : okay papyrus truth or dare. I chose truth because there was nothing to say then the fact that I loved Sans.

Crystal : okay is it true that you love sans or Mtt.

Frisk : you really had to ask that.

Me : I love sans. I whisper so they can't hear me out loud.

Crystal and Frisk : what did you say. But I quickly change the subject and look up and saw two figures and frisk ran towards Asgore and Toriel me and Crystal waved goodbye to Frisk and the King and Queen . When we out of sight crystal asked the same question before I said these exact words.

Me : I love Sans more than a brother and if you are going to judge me go ahead.

Crystal : No I won't judge you I think it is really adorable and cute for you to think like that about Sans.

Sans : I guess I don't need to call the police to go looking for you 2 . I heard that cute voice that made me almost melt .

Me : B-brother did you hear all that. Sans said that he did and I felt water on my checkbone it was tears they both were starting at me and then I ran somewhere far away from them they screamed my name but I don't want to see Sans right now all I need to do is that I need to talk to Undyne.
TO BE CONTUED
Abcundertale here and this is the first chapter of this story. Bye bye see you next time.