Introduction

Alana

my names Alana marie august. I'm 16 and  I've been running from my father for about five years now. wondering why? well it all started six years ago. my father chad august was a raging alcoholic and every night he would come home drunk and abuse me and my mother but one night it was different. My father shot and killed my 19 year old brother and shot my mom but it didn't kill her. He was sent to prison immediately. My mom moved us out of that house and into a new one around where our old home was in Miami Florida.

Five months later Our life was just getting back on track. Sadly nothing good ever lasts. A police officer came banging on our door , informing us that my father had escaped prison and will not stop until he finds and kills both of us. We were forced to move to a bunch of different locations, but each place we moved, he would send someone he knew to come find us and kill us. we even moved to Canada and Puerto Rico. My mother became very suspicious and her anxiety levels shot up through the roof ( she now has medication for that). It was time for us to move again. Not anywhere small and empty like the country, but somewhere big and perfect. Los Angeles , California. I hope he never finds us here. one more move and I know my mom will go crazy. my mom has saved up a ton of money from work so we are able to live in the wealthier section of LA. My mom hasn't told me much about it. I believe everything happens for a reason.

If your wondering if I have friends than my answer to you is no. I try not to make any because I know ill just end up having to leave them. and I definitely stay away from falling in love. I'm scared to get attached and then have to let go. also, I've never even craved for it like most girls. I don't even know how to love. in general i'm just scared of love. 

I really just want this all to go well. I miss my old life.