RAEGAN on the way

Rae's POV
I was so excited, today after school I was flying to Minnesota to see Justin! I miss him so much I can't wait to see him. I face timed him to say good moring. (FaceTime conversation will be in bold)
R=Raegan j= Justin
R- good morning babe,
J- good morning
R- how are you feeling today?
J- great, I'm healing really well.
R- I'm so happy to hear that. I love you so much.
J- I love you too❤️ what time do you fly in tonight?
R- not till about 9:00 pm, do you think you will be awake? If not I will get an uber or something, I don't want you driving if you are tired.
J- I should be fine, I'm too excited to be tired. I can't frackin wait❤️
R- aww I can't wait either. But I have to leave to school I will text you on the plane. Love you babe❤️
J- love you more❤️
Well... I kinda lied to Justin. I am leaving to the airport and I will be there in 3 hours instead of later tonight. I'm surprising him.i am just too excited to wait a whole day.
TIME SKIP
Justin's POV
Damon was over and we were watching Hannah Montana when I heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" Damon said "no, it's just my grandparents they are bringing us food since my dad is out of town" "oookie" Damon said
I didn't see my grandads car so I was very confused, I don't know who would be here at this time in the morning.
I opened the door and immediately broke down in happy  tears, it was RAEGAN!!!❤️
I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I missed you so much babe" he said
"I missed you so frackin much, I thought I would be waiting a lot longer than 3 hours to see your cute little face again" I said
RAEGANS POV
I had just pulled up to Justin's and I got a text from Justin "I miss you so bad😭❤️" I replied with " I do too but we will see eachother soon❤️" a lot sooner than he was expecting. I walked up the steps and rang the door bell. I could hear Justin coming my heart was beating so fast I can't wait I thought to myself. He opened the door and started crying, he was so cute when he was happy, we jumped in my arms and wrapped his legs around my waist and we just stood there and hugged for 2 minutes. He leaned in for a kiss and we kissed passionately but short. "I love you" he said "I love you so much" I replied.
Justin's POV
"I can't believe you are here" I said
"Well I am, and I will never leave you"
"Frick I love you Rae"
"I love you too Justin"
Time skip
It was around 10:00 pm and Damon had gone home a while ago Raegan and I had the house to ourselves. We were watching a movie when all of a sudden I felt Raegan kissing my neck, our hands were still grasping eachother. Raegan was biting my neck lightly not enough to hurt leaving little marks. It felt so good I couldn't help but let out a moan, Raegan looked up and said "I love it when you moan,you're so cute". Rae slowly moved on top of me and he moved from my neck to my lips. He licked my bottom lip expressing his thoughts. I opened my mouth and we were making out for a good half hour when we both started to lay down and just cuddle. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arms holding me tight.

(If y'all have any ideas for the next part comment, they might frick you never know😂😂)