filthyfrank's day as a girl <3

after the would you rather segment i ask ethan if i can go to the bathroom. "sure buddy" he says slowly. im pretty sure he thinks im autistic and thats why he does collabs with me. bc he feels bad for me. but i just go with it bc sometimes he buys me free stuff so its all good.

i go to the bathroom and i look in the mirror. i start crying. why am i not a girl? i bet i would be pretty if i was a girl. y cant i have beautiful hair and big tittys?? why...?

i smash the mirror and my hand bleeds. i cry harder and fall to the floor.

if only i was a girl....

suddenly i hear the door crack open. "frank? are u okay? did u get scared of ur reflection again?" hila asked.

i wipe my nose. "no!...i just got mad bc im ugly. but im mostly upset bc i have a penis." .

"what? why?" hila asks and sits on the floor with me. "bc i want a vagina. not a penis. i really do want to take a nice bath and flick the bean. i wasnt joking about that, hila..." i sigh.

hila looks around and closes the door. "what r u doing? if ur coming onto me my answer is no. im interested in ethan not u" i say. "what? no im gonna tell u something. that was a joke right" she asked.

"oh yeah.." i say. not.

"frank if u really want to be a girl i can do something about it..." hila whispered. "really? what?" i asked.

"i can make u a female. but only for 1 hour. but u cant change back into a guy either for the next hour. deal?" she says.

"HELL YEAH!" i yell. "SHHH!! not so fast...only for 237 chromosomes" she says. "the fuck? whatever...237 chromosomes is ok i guess" i sigh. "so we have a deal?" she asks. "yes. but what are the chromosomes for? u use human money" i say. "none of ur fucking business frank."

"chill out yo" i say. "so how is this gonna work?" i ask. "stand up and close ur eyes for 5 seconds." she says. i stand up and close my eyes.

"1...2....3....4....5!" hila says and i hear some banging. i open my eyes and look at myself. "!!" i say.

"ur welcome. but u must keep this a secret! ill tell ethan ur franks cousin..frankina" she says. "the fuck kinda name is that?" i sneer.

"shut ur fucking mouth frank and be grateful" hila says. "lol whatever. so where can i find a mirror?" i ask.

she walks me to her and ethans room and there is a big mirror. omg....! i am so beautiful. i have long black hair and im wearing a dress with the same blue and white checkered pattern as the shirt i usually wear. i have long legs and big tits. i could jerk it to myself if im being honest.

"fuck im hot" i say. i notice my voice is all high pitched and female sounding. "u should introduce urself to ethan" hila says.

"oh yeah" i say nervously. maybe ethan will like me now...?

we walk out and find ethan watching tv. he looks up and his eyes go wide. "whos this?" he asks. "this is frankina. franks cousin" hila says. "she looks just like him! but hot..." ethan says. i blush. "ethan!" hila says and smacks him.

"im just kidding!" he yells. hila looks away and ethan winks at me. i giggle. maybe i have a chance now.

"anyway where did frank go?" ethan asked. "he jumped out the window" hila said. "cool" ethan said and went back to watching tv.

"if u guys dont mind im gonna go have a bath..." i say. ethan whips his head around and licks his lips.

hila shakes her head. i giggle.

i walk to the bathroom while sticking my big ass out and ik ethan is looking. i go in and close the door and i dont bother to lock it. i run the warm water and undress myself. i look at my reflection in the shards on the floor. so hawt !

the water fills up the tub and i turn the tap off. i slowly get in and pour hildas fancy perfumem into it. now iwont smell filthy. i slide my hand down my flat belly and to my vaginal regions.

now for what ive always wanted to do.

i start flicking the ole bean and it doesnt feel good at all. it just feels uncomfortable. i hit the water. "why isnt it working?" i yell in frustration. i try rubbing it and it starts to feel good. "oh...oh!" i moan. it feels really different from jerking it, i think. i start moaning louder and am interrupted when i hear a knock on the door. "frankina? are u ok in there?" ethans deep man voice says. "uh actually could u come in here?" i ask.

the door opens slowly and ethan walks in. "omg ur naked!" he covers his eyes. "no need for that..." i say.

ethan takes his hands off his eyes and gapes at my body. "u r one hawt mama!" he licks his lips. "ik" i say. "could u give me a hand?" i say. ethan looks down at the glass on the floor. "fucking frank must of gotten scared of his reflection again. im so sick of that retard" he says and sighs. "no offense" he adds. "none taken" i say and grit my teeth.

"anyway what do u need a hand with?" he asks. "i want u to make me cum bby" i say.

"omg but what if hila walks in?" he asks. "she wont" i whisper. ethan comes over and puts his hand in the water and starts rubbing me. i moan. "oh yea faster bby!" i say. he stars fingering me and it hurts. oh yeah im a virgin. lol.

he rubs my puss till i cum, "aaoh YAAA!' i yell. ethan takes off his pants and underwear and jumps in the tub with me.
"sex?" he says? "yes" i say and blush. "but im virgin so gentle.." i whisper. he sticks his dick in me and rams my pussy and i yell out in pain. so much for being gentle.

"soz babe" ethan purrs. "its ok.." i whisper. he thrusts and thrusts and i cum again.."MMM DATS GOoooOooooOOOd!" i yell. "oh!" ethan moans and fills me with his semen.

he opens his eyes and stares at me in shock and starts screaming. i look down at myself. shit the hour must be up! im frank again. "wait ethan i can explain!" i yell.

ethan pulls out of my butt still screaming and jumps out the bathroom window to his death. "damn" i say.

hila walks in "i couldnt be bothered breaking up with him and i thought this would be easier" she says. "lmao nice" i say. "but what were the chromosomes for?" i ask. "nothing i just thought maybe they'll be useful some day" she says.

"true" i say. "it was lit being a girl" i say. "good for u. now get the fuck out of my house" she says. i put my filthy shirt back on and my pants and run out of her house as she smacks me with a roll of newspaper.

what a good day.

the end.

what did u guys think? 😋