Bitemark

I tried something. Akafuri! This pairing doesn't have enough love and I honestly hope that I did it alright. I wanted something light and humorous and I got something that has a few dramatic parts, overall I'm moving up in the world of not writing some sort of angst in everything I write. So hey, thumbs up for trying? Uh, wow its been too long since I posted a new story. Not really. But TSTS is currently giving me writer's block so I'm subbing it out with a basketball anime!(I made a joke!) So let's get this over with, yeah?

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN KNB NOR THE CHARACTERS, ONLY THE PLOT OF THIS FANFICTION!

A lot of odd things have happened to me after entering high school, more specifically the basketball team. But this was near the top of my list.

The top being when the ex-captain of the Generation of Miracles called my cell and asked me on a date. The second oddest thing was that we were still together six months later, and still going strong.

Right, back to my predicament. An upperclassman, whose face I didn't know and name I probably won't ever know, was currently shoving me against the wall; biting my neck. Hard.

I could feel pearls of blood start to form, and with a loud suck the upperclassman let go. I didn't have to look at it to realize that it was probably red, ugly, and going to bruise.

"I lost a bet." The upperclassman murmured and bolted.

I blinked uncertain of what just really happened. I lifted my fingers to poke at the mark, hissing as it stung. I pulled my finger away to see a small smearing of red.

Sighing I headed down to the bathrooms. All the while wondering why someone would chose biting me as proper collateral for losing a bet. Kagami-kun I could see, Hyuuga-senpai, Teppei-senpai as well. Even Kuroko, Kagami would murder anyone that dared to touch the phantom player in a non-platonic way. I chuckled as I remembered the time that Kise-san was three inches from death by basketball when he hugged Kuroko for a second too long.

I stopped in my tracks.

Akashi!

The guy or his friends must know about me and him! When Akashi-san finds out that I was bitten by someone, I can't guarantee the safety of anyone in the vicinity.

Crap! I'm meeting up with him right after school today!

With that thought in mind I hurried to the bathroom. Loathing the fact that I wouldn't be able to get to the nurse's office before lunch ended. I kept my hand over the mark, trying to look calm.

I could feel that my face was pale and I was sweating. I know what it would look like to someone who didn't know that whole story, which meant the entirety of the basketball team would be wondering if I finally did it and the rest of the school wondering who the one that cause it was.

Not to mention what Akashi would think. He was going to be pissed!

Again I found myself stopping in my tracks in an Akashi induced panic. The emperor was going to castrate me before I had chance to explain what actually happened.

Surprisingly that wasn't the thing that scared me the most. It was the betrayal I was picturing in Akashi's eyes. I don't think I could live with that knowledge, that I had hurt him.

I started to walk again, trying to drive those thoughts back. Akashi was smart enough to let me explain first, whether he would believe me or not was a completely different matter. At least I would know I told the truth. Would it hurt less?

I made it to the boy's bathroom without much more trouble. Heading to the sink, I removed my hand from its resting place, and winced.

The bite was an angry red color, reminding me of Kagami's eyes when one of the Miracle was too close to Kuroko.