~the big suprise?~

Abby's p.o.v
"ABBY!!" My mom yelled downstairs, "COMING!", some letter came in for you what is it?, i was as confused as my mom i didn't know who it was from as i began to read it said, dear Abigail, we have heard about your incredible dancing, and we understand if it's going to be a big decision but we wanted to inform you that we have accepted you to our new dance school called dancing with the stars kids so even though you didnt sign up we want you if u decide to come to new york in 2 weeks! Hope to see you
Sincerely, Mrs vigglebottom.
"Omg AHHH!!" my mom yelled that's amazing abby are you gonna go?, i don't know... oh come on! It's a big step and it's Dancing with the stars KIDS!. "You know what, I'm kinda tired right now I'm going to bed and to think stuff out, okay..." i said. "Well okay sweetie goodnight,love you" i ran upstairs took a shower changed in pajamas and brushed my teeth and went to bed these thoughts were burning in my head,"i hope i make the right decision" i soon drifted off to sleep.
~Next morning~
I woke up the next morning and i saw my clock said 7:40 shit! I yelled as i ran to my closet and wore my blue top my black shorts and my white converse

~Next morning~I woke up the next morning and i saw my clock said 7:40 shit! I yelled as i ran to my closet and wore my blue top my black shorts and my white converse

As i got my backpack i ran to give my mom a kiss and ran to the bus stop. As i got there right in time i walked on the bus and sat with my best friend Lili, "hey lilie!", i said as i sat, "hey abby!", so did yous study for our science test today?, shit "what?",oh sorry no i had alot of stuff going on yesterday and i wasn't able to study... "oh that's okay wanna talk about it?", actually can we talk about it when we get to school? Oh..umm.. sure!. She said, thanks.
~Arrived at school~
As we got off the bus at school i decided to tell Lili what's been going. "Hey Lili i wanna tell you now? Is it cool.. "yeah anytime!", umm okay it's kind of hard to tell you but.... *my whole world is crashing how am i supposed to do this* well umm I'm..sort..of....moving? "WHAT?!"she yells, shhhh i tell her, but you can't leave me I'm stuck with gossip gary and sassy sally and what about troy who likes you and is always stuck on you?? I'm glad i don't have to deal with that faggot anymore he's a fuckboy basically and thinks he's the shit so I'm good. But, what about me?, Lili says. I-m sorry.. i give her the biggest and longest hug ever i didn't want to leave my best friend either but this was my dream school after our breakdown the bell rang and i said I'll see you at lunch okay bye Lili i love you! I love you too!! She yelled, as i went to class. As i walked in the first person to greet me was freaken troy, "well hello there cutie whatcha doin?", i answered with, "trying to get away from you" i said in frustration i walked away but then troy grabbed me by the wrist and pinned me up against the wall and said, "i don't think so", he said with a smirk, I then freed one of my arms and i threw a punch he let me go as i ran to my seat as mr,byers walked in. Okay class get your text books and t-urn...uhh troy go to your seat before your going to detention! He scolded, i gave him a smirk and he gave me a wink and i looked away with digust. After the lesson and the bell rang i ran out the door to avoid troy and to find Lili so i can tell her more about the news as i made my way out i saw her at her locker i ran up to her and say,"hey Lili!" Hey abby! So did you wanna tell me more or that was it? She asked. Um no i will tell you more at lunch okay she gave me a nodd and i said, okay lets go! Wait..... i didn't study for the science test "I'll write the answers on my arm and face it to you", she smirked "i could always trust you" as i hugged her and ran to class.
~at lunch~
So about the news i will be leaving in 2 weeks so what do you want to do within those two weeks?. Umm i know! Lets have a sleepover and take a bunch of pictures and make it into a collage to take with you over there to remember me bye I smiled and said, of course. Just then the devil showed up troy.... "What up nerd as he hit Lili as she dropped her glasses", hey don't hit her or i'll- What your gonna do? He interrupted, or i will pop you like i did in history again! Ohhhh i heard the kids in the lunch room yell, he smirked and said, "see you later cutie", actually i won't because i'm moving and i won't be seeing your face for a longg time! But he just walked away everybody started clapping as i helped Lili find her glasses and i gave her hug and we left. After school we went straight home so we can start our sleepover and our collage so we went to go ask my mom for permission first i cant wait to spend the next 2 weeks with my best friend but I'm so worried to leave her especially with that mouthbreather troy... she's going to be devastated and tortured with troy but right now i need to see a good side and i think she would be okay i won't be long i think...

Hey guys i updated ahhh hoped you liked it it just came to my head and i had a dream what a coincidence.😂 Lol anywayss leave me a bunch of likes💕 and comments 1003 words💖 without this note bye!-Abby:))