Part Three.

"Elmo, paano ba magsaing?"

The girl said while looking so frustrated.

"Hey! Madali lang yan baby. Hugasan mo muna 3 times. Then, call me." Her partner said.

"What? How?" She really look naive on what she's doing.

"Baby talaga." The guy encircle his arms on her waist.

"Moe, ano nga? Hindi talaga ako marunong nito. Sinabi ko naman sayo di ba?"

She didn't look at him.

"Julie." He's kissing her neck.

"Ehem." I but in.

Nagkalas sila.

"You're here na agad?" He asked.

"Yes. Why? Don't like my presence here huh?"

"Kinda. But you bring our baby here na, so okay na rin."

I passed Ellie the dog to him.

He played with his cutie patootie dog.

"Hi Julie, how's being Elmo Magalona's wife?" I smirked.

"I'm loving it. But honestly? Nakakapagod. Seryoso pala yang Kuya mo na tuturuan ako sa mga gawaing bahay."

I laughed. Nakasimangot kase siya.

"You asked for it, don't you? Nasa vows mo pa nga yun right?"

"Yun nga eh. So, hindi ko na pwedeng bawiin. Well, overall I'm happy to be a Magalona."

Yes, Julie is a Magalona. At the age of twenty seven, she became my brother's wife. It's been a week now since everyone witness their love.

The first part of their love story was the young Julie and Elmo being the best of friends. For almost 6 years, they've enjoy each other's company as the boy and girl bestfriends who happen to know everything about each other.

"She don't like ice creams, hindi rin pwede yan sakanya. Give that to me." If my memory serves me right.

Naalala ko nung lumabas kaming tatlo together.

Know it all sila pagdating sa isa't-isa.

"I don't think he loves to go anywhere pa. Bugnutin kaya yan."

I felt something between the two.

Part two of the lovestory when he asked her to be his girl. At the age of twenty three, Julie and Elmo became official boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I am the happiest, she said I love you too." He really is happy when he learned that Julie loves him back and they've decided to put their relationship into the next level.

We've had too many girl bonding when they became an item.

I remember her saying, "Nakakainis si Elmo. Ang daming bawal. Pero pag siya, okay lang lahat."

Elmo's a bit strick on her.

"Julie, that's normal. I told you, seloso talaga si Moe. Mahal ka lang talaga ng kapatid ko." Maxx said.

It's never easy. Marami silang naging away. Parang aso't-pusa na pinagtatalunan ang maliliit na bagay.

But love conquers all. As in everything. Kaya kung may kabibiliban akong lovestory, pangalawa yung kanila. Next to my mother and father's love.

The JuliElmo wedding happened.

This has been the third part of their lovestory. Julie and Elmo as husband and wife.