My Last Song

My Last Song Chapter 1

*why is it that when you can sing people want you to sing for them all the time why can I not sing for anyone?*

Halynn's POV

My name is Halynn and this is my story. I have shortish brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5'5" and I have "gifts" that I don't use. I find no need to use them.

The day I was told that I can sing I was 6 years old and I didn't care so much. I am almost eighteen now and I haven't been on a stage in almost eight years. The last time I was on a stage I was sick and my dad said that he thought that it was just the nerves talking and that there was nothing wrong. Well I went on stage and I was performing in front of a large crowd and everyone was just watching me and listening to me sing. Until I got sick all over the stage. I ran off the stage and cried. I have not been on a stage since then.

I was an only child and my mom and dad both loved me so much. I lost them in a car crash. They were the sweetest people you would have ever meet. They could turn a dark day sunny. I live now with my aunt Carol and her three children. There is Maddie she is around the same age as me, we are a week apart. She was born before me. She has natural blonde hair but dies it red, and she has green eyes. There is Lillian and she is ten she has blonde hair and green eyes. Lastly there is Andy he is the only boy other than their dad, he is six and has blonde hair and green eyes like the rest of them.

We are like a family we all get along just fine and we even fight a little too. We all are the same. Different in our own ways.

I like to read, sing in the shower, and play volleyball. Maddie likes to cheer and run. Andy likes to play with the dog and he loves to eat. We all understand that we aren't alike but at the same time we are.