1

When David was a small child he only trusted his dad, he didn't believe anyone else, he was always afraid of everything, he was always saying that he heard dark identities screaming and watching him. Daves Mother never believed him and always thought they were "nightmares" he was having, but really they were real.

"Mother, do you love me..?"

"Sure.."

"Sure?"

They didn't really like Dave, he was different from the others, he wasn't irregular... he just had... problems.

"Do you love me, Dad?"

"Awe, you know I do."

Several people have looked at him strange. "What is up with him?" Dave has always been... the odd one, an outcast.

"Mr. Shadow Man let's play!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just stop acting childish okay.. it's stupid."

His family never treated him right, well.. they just ignored him.. except his father.

"Ooh.. Dad can you buy me this?"

"Sure,"

Dave wasn't always a murderus-jerk-slut, he used to be a sweet angel you know,

"C-come closer and I will burn all of you alive..-!!"

"Dave please don't do this.."

The dark identity he called, "Mr. Shadow Man" was the one that caused him to kill, currently he is being controlled by two dark identities that share his body. He doesn't really care anymore.

"It's my turn to possess the body!.."

"No get away.. you had it for who knows how long!.."

He's been killing for about 15 billion years now.. his father is frightened of him, Dave killed his own family, except his father.. he regrets it now, but he can't do anything about it now.

"I'm sorry.."