Essay

In the growth of the world over time many things have changed. In the world of trade, problems, music, religion, power, government, culture, technology, and roles. All aspects have changed to the point that the world will be forever impacted. As a young female adult in 2017, we are free ranged. Yet the problems that have changed significantly are not enough for society and its roles. Women in America, don't find the progress enough for our "community". Gender roles have changed in this world. In this time women are becoming masculine, trying to equal ourselves to males. We will never be the exact same as a male. For years previous to now, women would take care of the house, take care of the family, she was the glue to keep the family running. Men would work, bring money to support the family that they have both built. Both had equal roles of importance.

Most feminist bring up that they can do everything a man can do. That they are "capable". Until the men give them the chance to do real work and they use the "but i'm a girl" card. Feminist use that card so often it is like a credit card, always being swiped. Most women can't get up on top of some boards and build a house in the sun for hours on end, or use a power saw, or stand outside all day and make the roads or highways. It's not because we are women. Its because we are not built like that. We are not naturally made that way, and that's ok.

In the world of work, men normally get paid higher for the same job as women. The majority of the female gender believe that this is ludicrous, but in a non feminist woman's eyes, it is just about right. You have to understand that women take more days off, whether it be due to the calling of nature that was put upon us, or to a woman taking a day off to help her sick child. Those days add up and you can't be paid for work and hours that you were not there. Yes, some men take off days to help with their children or child, but in most cases it is normally the women.

The definition of feminist is "a person who supports feminism." The definition of feminism is "the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes." Now when I ask a feminist that is of my age what feminism means and what it means to be feminist, they normally say "To be a feminist means you stand up for the rights of women." or "Feminism is for women to be superior to the male sex." Look at what was said. Women. In the definition, it says for women's right not women. It says to be equal, not to be superior, and that is where it is taken out of context. Men are not superior to women, and women are not superior to men. Now, I am not against us having equal rights to men, but we already have that. Why keep asking for something we already have? A woman will never be the same to a man, due to the fact that we have different make ups. Men can't give birth, but women can not have kids without the male. A man brings the woman groceries, she'll make a meal. It takes two.

Domestic violence can occur within a relationship, but it is not always the man that hurts the female. A woman can abuse a man, or hurt a man. It is not uncommon. The majority of cases that a man commits the act of domestic violence to the woman, it is more common to be documented. 1 in 5 women are victims to domestic violence, 1 in 7 of men are also victims to domestic violence. Within a day there is over 20,000 calls about a domestic violence. 1 in 2 women experience rape or sexual assault, 1 in 5 men are also victimized in sexual assault. People normally don't think that a man can be sexaully assaulted or raped. Even the men that have this act thrown upon them don't think they can be. As for it being the other way, most of the case are not turned in, due to the man not wanting to harm his image as "manly". A women can hit and slap a man, but once he stands up or defends himself, she is seen as the victim. How does that work? If a man hits a woman and she stands up for herself or takes measures to defend herself, she is marked as a "survivor" and seen as a "hero". But if a man does the exact same act in the same scenario he is seen as an abuser and marked as "not a true man". I believe that with it vise versa, it is wrong.