Lego Ninjago (fan fiction)

Kai POV

I woke up Holding the Dragon Sword Of Fire I thought I put it on the rack? I looked around the others were gone! No one was here not even Sensei Wu. I found a note it said if you want your friends back come to the place were the monestary was. I hade no chance but to go to the place. So I put on my ninja uniform grabbed the Dragon Sword of Fire and went.I jumped of the Destinys Bounty (which was flying) and left!

Jay POV

Sensei Wu,Nya,Cole,Zane and I woke up in a cage. We didn't have our golden weopons Of Spinjitzu (which are the Dragon sword of fire Kai's weapon,the Nunchucks Of Lightning my weopon,the Scythe Of Quakes Cole's weopon and the Shurikens Of Ice Zane's weopon).I hoped Kai will come and help us! Sensei said to wait and hope Kai will come Cole said why don't we try using are elemental powers but the cage was indestructable, so we were stuck until Kai saved us!

Zane POV

While Jay was talking I was looking to find the release lever but I could not find it. Then I remembered It must be hidden, but where? Maybe it's on top of this plavw.

Kai POV

I came to the monestary but no one was here. I found a lever I thought should I pull it? I did and I fell into the ground!

What shall happen check next chapter!