the blood stained cherry blossoms

The

Blood-stained

Cherry Blossoms

*words:

Sakura = Japanese cherry blossom

Kimono = a traditional clothing

Oni-san = a older brother

Slid the door open = traditional Japanese door are to be slid open

PSRG = it is something I made up, it stands for Private Science Research of Government, a group of scentists that works for the government under cover.

Hibiki = is the name of Kia's older brother

Aoki-chan = is a Japanese honorific, or suffix added to the end of someone's name. chan is mostly used for when someone call someone that may be a small child, younger sibling or friends sibling (mostly used on girls) the person is cute, usually younger, usually a girl (for teasing etc.)and was also used on pet cats, dogs, etc..

Sensei = it means teacher in Japanese

Aoki Chaiki = in Japan the last name goes first and the first name goes second.

Chai-ki-kun and 'That was rude," = people in Japan have to get permission for the person before they can call them by their first name for manners. In this case Kia called Chaiki by his first name and said it like Chai-ki-kun to tease him.

"Trying to make a wish?" = in Japan there is a myth that if someone who folded one thousand paper cranes and the person would get a wish.

The blood stained sakura petals

Fire, fire everywhere, hungry blazing fire dancing wildly before my eyes;

Far away a man covered in shadows was walking normally toward the wildly-blazing fire, and then I suddenly knew who that man was. I screamed with my breath knowing that no sound would come out, DON T GO! DON T GO, DON T GO, DON T GO, DON T GO, DON T GO! I chanted while I tried to reach out my hand

ÿlittle bits of tears started to squeeze out of my unblinking eyes. But it was too late. The man was already deep inside the mouth of the blazing fire, who grinned evilly at me. Suddenly every thing started to fade away like an earthquake; the man turned around and looked at me, smiling sweetly and seemingly whispering "You must live Kia, you must live." Then I found my voice back and I screamed with my last breath "DON'T LEAVE ME!" Then there was nothing left but the darkness of loneliness and the sound of echoes.

~

Year 2208, March 29th, Tokyo, Japan

My eyes flew open, I was still panting heavily with beads of tears running down my cheeks. While calming myself I looked at my calendar. Ha, I knew it. How could I have forgotten it-March 29th, the day of my brother's death. I should have known this was coming, since, this was the eighth time. How could I ever forget that day............

I was born into one of the wealthiest families in Japan. Every thing was going fine until that day, "You're gonna die soon." I said to my maid while she was pinning my hair up with my sea-blue kingfisher hairclip that had sparkling golden eyes like the reflection of diamonds in the sea.

"Huh?" she asked nervously, trying to stay calm from the shock of my words.

"You are gonna die soon." I repeated.

"Now, Lady Kia, you shouldn't lie or kid like that." she said, trying to sound bossy. But I was sure that everyone knew that I don't lie, especially her.

A scream ran across the mansion and there, in that very room, she, yes she, was motionless, dead on the floor. I, standing in the corner, said something that I should have never said "I told her that she would die but she didn't believe me." Then it was when, those few words changed my whole world.