Liams little girl

Rebecca pov

" Jenny come here baby girl"

"Okay mommy"

My little girl is so cute I love her so much.

"What is it mommy"

"I want you to stay here with uncle tristinn ok"

''Ok mommy"

"Tristinn take good care of her ok and put her to bed 8:00 ok"

"Ok don't worry now go your gonna be late for work so go"

"Ok love u mommys princess"

"Wove u too mommy"

I make my way to my car to drive to work.i work at Starbucks and I love my job the people that Owen the place really like me and Jenny.

I get in to my car and drive off when backpack by Justin bieber comes on truly I'm I big bieleber.

It's a 45 minute drive so I just listen to the radio when who's voice that I never wanted to hear again.

LIAM.

The song was called alive and the song is right he does need therapy because he does want to be with every girl he meets.

Stupied jerk he went and dumped me when I was in the middle of face timing him and was going to say I was pregnant.

Son of a bi- *ring ring ring

"Hello"

"Yeah Rebecca come home now Jenny is going out of control and she said she needs you"

"Fine ill be there in a sec"

With that I ended the call.what does she want.

.....................

"What do you want baby girl"

"I want to go see one direwction mommy"

"Really"

"Yes mommy I want to go see them"

"Fine"

I looked down through and got second row seats it good for her to see there so yeah.

"Ok so tomorrow is the show so u need to be a really good girl for mommy today ok"

"Ok ommy"

She calls me ommy when she loves me a lot so today must be one of those days she really happy.

I called in sick cause I didn't want to drive. I'm off for five days so it gives me time off.

"So what do u guys want to eat"

" Mr. noodles mommy"

"Ok baby girl"

"IM NOT A BABY"

"Sorry sweety"

......................

"Ok it's bed time now"

"Ok mommy"

I bring her up to her room and put on her blue onsie on that says mrs Tomlinson on it. she is in love with Louis.

"Mommy can you sing that song that you always sing to me"

" Of cours"

"We are friends for life hold that deep inside let this be your drive to survive and just stand high and tall make shore u give your all if u ever fall know that I'm right here well always be together always ill all ways be by your side don't you worry the o well never end just know that we'll meet again.

I looked down and see her sleeping like an angel. she looks just like Liam when she's sleeping. I see all of Liam in her.

Now it's time for me to go to bed I got put one of my shirt on and some old sweats on and get in bed turn the teley on and fall asleep. good night and wait till tomorrow I said to my self and went to sleep.

SO WHAT YA GUYS THINK AWESOME OR WHAT I KNOW IM NOT GOOD BUT I LIKE WRITING WELL THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ IT BYEEEEE😘😘😘😘😘

PAIGEXOXOX