Depression causes

Depressions most natural cause is mourning over dead loved ones to much which can lead to over emotional outbreaks and rude rational behavior for instance going and screaming why in the middle of the street.

Most times people are born with depression like me and sometimes they become depressed because their parent doesn't care .

In the case of emily she was slowly slipping deeper into depression taking everyday to cry and hide in her room.

emily sits on her bed listening to skillet(freakshow)as she cuts deep in her arm with a razor blade.

her mom bursts through the door"emily can you help me with something"

emily drops the razor fast covering her bleeding arm so her mom doesn't see and report it to her counselor.

"what do you whant Agatha"she calls her mom by her first name turning down her music

her mom stands there mad "you little"as she goes to talk Emily says"you little what inconvenience"she says rising to her feet "i said get out "she says waving a pocket knife in her mom's face with tears running down her face

her mom walks out of the room asking herself "why is she so rude why cant she be like me when i was younger"she remembers her past and prays then walks down to the kitchen.

Emily goes back to harming herself then stops to turn her radio full blast then she asks herself"why doesn't she understand me,why cant she just stop.it's her fault dads gone"she cries as she cuts deeper then she gets up grabs the bottle of painkillers and swallows six adding one more,as she washes it down with a bottle of water.she finds herself slowly slipping away every minute trying to stay awake then she collapses cold eyes wide open with a razor deep in her skin.

hours pass then her mom gets worried she goes to check on emily she sees the bottle of pills in her hand then cries and screams then runs downstairs fast to call 911.

she dials 911 the operator answers"what is the problem today mame"emily's mother cries my daughter overdosed hurry quick.........(crys)...hurry my baby is dying"the operator says"mame we will be there as fast as we can"

one hour later the ambulance comes emily is still unconscious and bleeding from her wrists her mom watches as the try to revive her in the ambulance. she holds her daughter's hand praying that she will live"dear lord please dont take my baby"

time skip five months later emily was seeking treatment for psychotic problems in a mental home her only being 10 it was harsh she couldn't sleep at all she would stay in a padded sell for a long time for attempting to harm doctors.then one day they let emily see her mom.

"mom i dont like it here "emily says crying "i whant to go home"

emilys mom cries "im sorry baby but you need help and i cant help you"

emily gets mad"you cant help me cause you dont whant to"

emily's mom stops then gets mad"it's your fault you're here you little psychopath"

emily who was mentally unstable jumps over the table in the cafeteria"i love you.i hate you"she says trying to strangle her mom then a officer comes to pull emily off her mom who was turning blue"mrs emily needs to go back to her sell"the tall bulky officer yells to the key holder in his study watching cameras

one of the doors open.one of the oficers put emily in a suite and locks her back in the padded sell.

cliffhanger you figure out how it ends.

lets just say shes 14 and in a new school