a girl who was walking alone in the street and meets aboy

There were was a gril who name  Sarah she was famous in school and she was surronded by boys because she had brown eyes which spalked in the sun she also had brown hairs and she was so fair that when she entryed in class all boys would give a her highfive in the class all girls where trying to make friends with her but she also ingroed them one day after school  sarah stepped out. Of the school gate . For reaching her self to her car .She found the her car and got inside it and connect ed her phone with speakers and when she was driving the car she suddenly jammed the  breaks and yelled wtf at the boy who was going to meet with an accident . The boy was. Nash Grier who was a famous viner.she could not speak any thing in front him . He said he was sorry for coming between the road . She Said ok not problem. Nash asked her can I get lift from you Katy. First she blushed but than she said that you could get lift from her . N ash said thanks he got in the car and then Katy drives the car Nash was looking at her hole time. She noticed that. Then she asked I drive rash.nash said no you where ok and said when  when I drive you should sit beside me Katy asked why . So N ash said could I get the wheel Katy reply ed yes when Nash was driving Katy was screaming all the time. When they reached home and got out of car Nash was looking at Sarah he asked are u ok Sarah reply ed what an great driver you are and Nash suddenly started blushing and asked her can we become friends first Sarah thought and then she said yes Nash took her phone from her hands and then he typed his number later Sarah also took his phone from his hands and typed her number. Then they went on their way when Sarah reached home she took shower and changed her clothes . When she eating her food she got a text when she opened it was from Nash it was written hi Sarah also replyed to Nash.after a hour when she was in her room suddenly a phone vibrates it was text . From Nash he said that can she come out for walking Sarah reply ed yes after a minute it was text from Nash he said within an hour he will be reaching an hour . Sarah's heart start ed jumping and then she heard a knock on a door she opened the door she saw Nash standing on the door he said shall we go and gives hand to her while they where walking they suddenly heard a sound of some one walking behind Sarah first thought it was her vision and then suddenly she hears the sound coming closer to her Nash was looking at her and asked her is she ok? Sarah reply ed yes I am ok and Nash said. Why was she running. She said that someone was following them Nash laughed at her and said that  was her vision. But. Sarah was scared .